1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durrani magnesium wheels?

Discussion in 'General' started by Booger Van der Jackass, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charles

charles The Transporter

Kaku again?

I can't believe it! We gave Kaku the 'Mulholland Falls' treatment years ago, and now he's back, ranting as usual?

2. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

He never stopped. And now he's on TV. Heretic! You may have to use the GM Hampsters, Brother charles.

Acolyte Adam, the committee has some words for you to ponder.
    "Follow Brother Ken's lead: contemplate pie, and then dream."

the Committee expects a full report with complete revised theorem.

3. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Will work for race gear

Sister Alexa,

I fear that you may be correct when referring to my clouded judgement. String theory is strongly based on the Calabi-Yau Manifold in which everything is connected in spacetime acorss multiple dimentions. However Mr. Durrani appears to have realized that these connections and dementions are infinite and not finite as I once thought them to be. Hence the need for Pi.

I see that I still have much to learn. I will invistigate more this "Theory of Everything" and report my findings back to the committee.

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

You might want to ask Spidy for some mental floss.

5. TheMoldMaker

TheMoldMaker Well-Known Member

good but little mistake. n (pi) go to zero not infinite with speed. assuming goal is speed and n = 0, 1/n go to infinity. little mistake but answer very different.

6. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

My dear Moldy,
    The Way is very different for all who follow the path. Is the goal speed? Maybe for you but not for all. No matter what the goal of the acolyte is, the answer may be enlightenment. Those who attempt to quantify the Durrani Effect, may lead themselves down the garden path to doom and destruction.

Ken

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

If the goal is speed, it's sure takin' a long time to get up to it...

8. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Well said Brother Ken.

9. charles

charles The Transporter

True, true. We may from time to time disagree with Moldy, but we must not allow him to be a victim of his own ambition for speed, unknowingly pulled into a swirling molten magnesium vortex of formulas, theories, and manipulations. By your wisdom, he is saved but only if he heeds your words. Time- and the Wheel- will tell.

10. TheMoldMaker

thixomold not same as swirl molten. your fomoola wrong. no excuse fix it. wisdom come slow to those who resist.

11. charles

charles The Transporter

"Swirl molten" indeed...you've been eating too many 'snow cones.'

Keep this up and you'll be on a slow train back to the Magnitigorsk Iron Works..

12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Praise be!!!

I feel as if TheMoldMaker has stepped back from the Abyss. His words here truly come from one who is back on the path.

The Committee should be well pleased with this one, today.

Ken

13. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Yellow snow cones??

14. TheMoldMaker

what is comiteee phone number. i want to talk to boss.

15. charles

charles The Transporter

ahahahahahahahaha....when will you stop this foolishness? You don't talk to The Committee...The Committee talks to you, when it wants to and not one second before...you are really trying our patience, and there is no good to become of this sort of insanity, mind you...it's an ill wind that blows no good. Await your fate.

"The beatings will continue until you are peaceful."

16. TheMoldMaker

charlie, you boss? no, you no boss. then why you butt in all the time? i talk to boss... not you. you only one of many mesmorized with my genius mold handiwork. no wheel for you. don't beg it won't work this time. you gone very far.

17. TheMoldMaker

Вы очень франтовск мой друг Кен, не похоже на Чарли. Он бич. Да, работы утюга Manitogorsk и стальных мое любимейшее место для того чтобы купить сталь для моих новых прессформ. Дешевое и хорошее качество. Качество очень важно к мне. Я живу очень близко к Магнитогорск. Пожалуйста дайте мне Committee' телефонный номер s. Мне нужно пожаловаться к им о Чарли. Я думаю что он теряет его мраморы salivating над колесом.

18. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

Do you mean Magnitogorsk? Holy Sh*t where did you come up with that one? One of the absolute world's greatest Sh*tholes ever. Maybe second only to Norilsk! :crackup:

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Giving us quotes from some of Stalin's essays won't help you now.

20. TheMoldMaker

did i talk to you? no. why you butt again? please resist. i only talk to spyderchic and kenny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.