1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Divorce help - God Damn Epidemic

Discussion in 'General' started by zx6rfool, Sep 14, 2018.

1. No. Don't do this. As long as she lives in the house legally, she has the absolute right to invite anyone she wants. If you object, it's your problem - not hers or his. Confronting an invited guest in such a manner is a threat, no matter how politely stated. Your only avenue is to tell HER that you don't want Aaron to visit there, and then try to get it put into the separation/divorce agreement. If she objects, you have no legal recourse, and attempting to ban him from your shared property without her consent will go badly for you.

It's clear that you think him being around your children is detrimental to them. Make sure she knows your position on this, and make sure your attorney and the court know this as well.

2. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Ok I was with OP the whole thread and then when he said, “please help, I kissed her again tonight.” I just lost it. OP you basically sucked Andrews dick by kissing those lips and being this soft you mise well just sign over everything and start fresh.

3. zx6rfool - everyone in opposition to you (your wife, Adam, your wife‘s divorce attorney) is absolutely counting on you to react emotionally, and they will push every single button to make you as emotional as possible. The more emotionally you react, the better it is for them, because all of that can (and will) be used against you. The more you cry, beg, plead, bargain, and generally act like an emotional basketcase, the more ammunition you give them to take everything (including your kids) from you.

If you react emotionally, you will quickly go from being the wronged spouse to being the one in the wrong, and you will suffer. If you can’t distance yourself emotionally, distance yourself physically, and only talk to your wife through a third party.

Robby-Bobby and R Acree like this.
  4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

"Mise well" ?

JJJerry likes this.
  5. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

minus whale

JJJerry likes this.
  6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

alcohol slur

7. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Don't be surprised, you're doing The French Mistake, Voila!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

On the off chance that you have had contact with a female, there is a definite flaw in your analogy.

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Easier said than done, but, the sooner you realize that this is now a business relationship and not a personal relationship, the better off you'll be.
    You are now negotiating a dismantling of a business. Your former business partner is going to use as many psychological tricks as possible to get the best end of the deal.
    If you want the worst deal possible, keep doing things like pretending nothing is wrong.
    And get a friend to kick you square in the nuts every time you do something stupid and get sucked in again.

badmoon692008, jaybirdka and BigBird like this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Goddammit man. You fell into her trap.

Not only are you now sucking his dick by proxy, you’re allowing her to have her cake and eat it too.

Dude, stop. Coming from experience. It’s goig to get worse for you. It’ll be hard.

Basically she knows she has you and is playing you.

Don’t you have any friends you can meet up with? Get out, tell her she’s watching the kids while you go out and don’t tell her who it’s with. What you do is NONE of her business and it’ll eat her up. Even if you end up going to a movie alone, GET OUT OF THE FUCKING HOUSE.

You’re basically her bitch right now. Plain and simple.

Call me or text me. Anytime. I’m happy to speak to you and talk some sense into you. Your feelings are gonna get hurt but shit happens and you’ll thank me in 3-6 months.

In fact, if you want to come to Barber this weekend with motoamerica, you can hang with me all weekend and you can just enjoy some racing and dude time.

850-637-5838. Seriously.

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

This would be the motivation I needed to start the separation process. That or her face down in a creek. Don't fuck with my kids.

You near Dayton?

12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

That is one thing I would never tolerate in a million years, how unfair to those kids. I would lose my damn shit.

You are no longer a part of her family.
    You are the paycheck.
    No more “family stuff”
    Where’s your lawyer?

I can appreciate that you still love her and are hurting - but she is GONE, daddy, gone. You are solo now - cut the cord, untangle, steel your spine and start setting some goals to end this.

Good God in Heaven. Protect yourself.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

This ^^^
    To put it bluntly you need to grow a pair, start standing up for yourself or you're going to get steamrolled by her and her lawyer.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You are in for a long bout with pain. Get used to it. Many offering advice have been there and are trying to help. I've been there. The death of a marriage can be worse than a loved one dying. At least with death there is an absolute finality. With divorce you can trick yourself into thinking there is hope. IT IS OVER. You have been replaced. It hurts like hell, but not as much as it will hurt if you are kept from your kids, and if you f*(k these next steps up, that is a very real possibility. LISTEN. GET AN ATTORNEY. Finding a good one is as easy as talking to divorced friends. If they got screwed, hire the attorney that screwed them.

In the interim, spend good times with your kids. Do NOT climb into a bottle. That will lead to bad decisions. Keep friends and family close. There are a lot of folks here that have good advice and are willing to help. Take advantage of that.

BigBird likes this.
  16. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

You need to run away as fast as you can from this woman.. Jesus....

17. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

That's some cold blooded shit. Inviting the new dick to a family function. Might as well tell you to your face you're just a host and shes the blood sucking parasite....

I mean, dude, grow a fucking pair....

18. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Large retainers don't always equate to the best representation. The best referral will come from people in the legal community. If you know a judge or some of the employees at the courthouse, ask them. They always know who does a good job and who doesn't.

That stunt pisses everybody off. The lawyers and judges. We're all familiar with it and it really rubs everyone wrong. No good will come of it.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bro, I hope you come back here today to tell us that this was booze speaking for you. Otherwise, this thread has taken a turn for the worst.

20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Not to be an asshole, but you either need to decide to be a man, or be a cuck.