1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best movie ever?

Discussion in 'General' started by ToofPic, Apr 24, 2023.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That movie is nihilistic....

2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

best part of that movie is John Turturro (sp?) “nobody fucks with the jesus” :crackup:

he’s great in most roles... he played a terrorist in a sleeper cell way back and the movie was great... no idea what it was called

3. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

The best are old black and white movies. To Kill A Mockingbird, In Cold Blood, Rear Window, Town Without Pity. Watching Run Silent, Run Deep tonight

Razr likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Shut the fuck up, Donnie. :Poke:

6. 27

27 Well-Known Member

7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

John Goodman’s character in that movie was horrible, such a dick... he played it so well I didn’t like him much after that roll :crackup:

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ever play six degrees of Kevin Bacon?

Been binge watching “Benson”.

Saw an episode with Donald Gibb. Who played “Ogre” in Revenge of the Nerds.

Which stars John Goodman. Back when he weighed maybe 210…

27 likes this.
  9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Sorry about your Uncle!! Jacob’s Ladder is an absolute awesome piece!!! I watch it every few years.

27 likes this.
  10. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m one of those that has to look into the eyes of who ever I’m talking to and have always hated anything without eyes... the theater faces, any dolls without eyes... so the dark people in Jacobs Ladder really did a number on me...

the entities chasing the “Beautiful Mind” main character reminded me of that too... another great movie

britx303 likes this.
  11. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Edward G. Robinson’s last movie.

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I just watched that not even 2 weeks ago. Great story/history……albeit sad. I spent a little time mentoring at a youth mental hospital years ago. I appreciate the”make you think deeply” movies. That’s also why I like total stupid cheez movies once in awhile to just let it all go for a brief moment ;)

27 likes this.