ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

I suspect we've gone in a less celestial direction

2. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

21%+ think that Clarence's accusers should be more ashamed.... that's more than 1 out of 5.

Uncle Clarence for President!

3. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup:

4. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

No argument there.

5. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

This thread just continues to deliver. Just when I think we're done, it re-lights and launches again. Amazing. Entertaining, but amazing nonetheless.

6. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

So has Rob from what I hear , including with his friends girlfriend Abby. I hear it's how he lost his wife . Damn !

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's definitely 20% more than I thought. If it was FOX news, they would declare CR the President :eek:

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Dude, just stop.

9. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

He cant man...

10. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Keep people close to you in the pits Zippy . Dennis will be coming for you too. Seems it's ok for him to slander and lie , but when someone steps on his tender little feelings , well , look out for the propaganda !

11. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Lies like that are what get the brakes beat off of you...just sayin

12. StanTheMan

Seems to me you're the one acting all butt-hurt. You just can't stop stirring the shit, can you? Dude, grow some maturity and walk away. Please. I don't even know you and I feel sorry for you. You're in a deep hole here. For the love of God and all that is not-crazy, stop digging.

13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Clarence, I got divorced in 2011. I think I met Abby when James started dating her in 2012 when we went out for the 4th.

Any more lies?

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol could be worse though. Even though I didn't cheat on her,
    AT LEAST I DIDNT BEAT MY WIFE;)

15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Dude I just caught word that you got so butthurt that you actually looked up someone and are going to pay him to race SSB . Is that true ? WOW . I mean if you keep that crap up , you could fill the SSB grid ! Lmao :crackup:

16. Pepsi Drinker

Pepsi Drinker Well-Known Member

And the thread is still off the rails, but hey atleast a few personalities were greatly revealed and I bet nobody (that has read this) parks near Clarence without thinking about the accusations and possibilities that they are true
    And 21% think Clarence is more in the right than his accusers? wtf

17. 3twins

3twins Well-Known Member

I'm just a lurker here, but I couldn't help wonder if I were a psych major at a not so prominent university writing a paper on psychological projection that I might find this thread notable and perhaps citable.

18. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

That we know of . I heard word there was a pay off to keep quite . But that's none of my business . Tons of holes in the wall and such

19. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Let me clarify , I'm sorry . You cheated on your wife , she left you . Raging fits , holes in walls , allegations regarding a pay off for battery. And recently you had sexual relations with James Blake's girlfriend ....before they broke up . Just saying ..... WOW .

20. StanTheMan

Dude, you keep this up and while you might be safe AT an event, where no-one wants to get banned from racing, if I was you I'd either STFU or I'd never, EVER stay at a motel near the track, where you might encounter several of the people you're pissing off in here. You are either one hell of a ballsy dude, or you are totally, completely, inescapably crazy. Serious comment. You should stop. Soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.