1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Clarence - how does your video prove anything? All it proves is that you have a lot of printouts of stuff that looks like text conversation - but viewers can't actually see any of the text..

Post a video where you show the texts, page by page, from start to finish, and in higher quality video than 240p, in such a way as to ensure all of the text is legible and clear.

2. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

and well also need report cards of all involved.

3. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I'm gonna ask it AGAIN ... so what if he did say it? Zippy threatened to kick everyone's asses ... You can see the impact that stupid comment has had on our lives. Even he's not siding with you anymore.

4. Sean Jordan

Did you go to the Clarence Randall School for English and Typing?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It doesn't matter, that shit is FUNNY. It's been used on so many people over the years, but seeing it in a discussion you're involved in is just priceless. :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Close. Front stoop onto the concrete. One step on what didn't look like ice but was and *WHOOSH* I was down hard.

I thought I was ultra jacked up but too lazy and cheap to have it checked out.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

And CONTEXT. I would love to see the backstory to all of this. Where did this train jump off the tracks?

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

New word: ramshacked. Adjective describing the after effects of ransacking a ramshackle building / trailer / dweling. Origin: Late American "English' first used in the Pensacola Florida area March 1 2015. Ramshacking is often accompanied by tires falling on one's head.

9. Sean Jordan

:crackup:

10. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Actually, you were WRONG. Mr. Norris was obviously not intending to refer to Mr. Randall as a douche bag. He wrote douce, which is a word with meaning.

Douce -
    1. sweet, nice, pleasant
    2. serious, quiet, steady, sober

Bag -
    1. a container made of flexible material...
    2. amount of game shot by a hunter
    3. loose fold of skin...
    4. a woman, especially an older one, perceived as unpleasant, bad-tempered, or unattractive.
    5. one's particular interest or taste.

When combined into DOUCE BAG the terms seem to either not make sense or seem to be at odds. How could a person be described as sweet, pleasant, sober and then be said to be a bad-tempered, unattractive old woman?

It was a clever description by Mr. Norris! His description, using this combination of word was most elegant. He was pointing to the bipolar nature of Mr. Randall. Nice.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

[​IMG]

:confused:

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Haha….a loose fold of skin:crackup:

13. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Cleaver could work there too.:moon:

14. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

see the deprograming thread, you may get it?

15. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

This tread , is EPIK ! :D

Note: edited for spelling and punctuation.........I had it correct the first time.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

17. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I already asked that question several pages back. I didn't get an answer.

18. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

On the plus side, CR has learned that it is clique and not click since this thread started. You should all feel proud of helping with his continued education.

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I don't know. I personally loved his use of cliche for clique a few pages back.

20. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

That old school duo would done that by page 2. If it was still going after this many pages, someone would be posting from behind bars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.