1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit...
    [​IMG]

2. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

. How do you open a latch that style from inside a trailer ?

Attached Files:

3. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

For a guy that was done a couple pages ago he seems to post alot. :crackup:

4. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Better yet,He called security,had eye witnesses that gave a description,and security didnt confront the suspect? BS

5. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

How many more posts before one party or another realizes that this is just a huge waste of time?

The accused is not going to fess up. The accusers are not going to recant. Nothing happens from here.

I don't mean to f@ck with anyone's entertainment, but holy hell this is getting annoying.

... yet I read most of it. DAMNIT!

6. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

At least he spelled ramifications correctly. Impressive. Now maybe he can move on to here/hear, there/their, etc.

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

8. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

9. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Gawd damn you are insane lol.

I didn't dislike you. You disliked me. But I do now.

You want our proof. Post all of your alleged documentation. Crazy bastard.

Can't speak for anyone else but the rest of that is plain out crazy. No clue who your girlfriend or daughter are and have never called billy unless it was to meet for some chicken wings while I was in town.

Sponsors all know full well about me and the vandalizing of my bike. You keyed through one of their logos.

You have no legal case fuck nuts. Just like when you threatened D&D and had no case

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

You can't. Which is why people should think twice about doing this prank to someone. Could you imagine someone having an issue with a space heater in the night and being locked in their trailer while it burns?

11. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Right?

And notice just as he did when asked about my bike he ignores posts he hopes go away.

Can someone so crazy be so predictable?

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Papa,

When an obvious troll (nephew) is talking smack, it isn't quite time for best of status. When the accused starts documenting for legal action, it's officially time.

Good BBS this morning. :)

13. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I agree it's a bad prank

But how staged does that look? Why would a zip tie be needed? The latch is plenty sufficient because it can't be opened from the inside

But a crazy person staging shit would think that's believable

14. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

If it's true that those guys "literally blew up his phone" I'm sure the BATF and FBI would love to see the proof.

They take a very dim view of the use of explosives by US citizens, not to mention to mention the danger to Billy of having his phone blow up, possibly while in his pocket or even while talking on it, could easily be a dangerous terrorist act.

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Who took that picture?

16. Apparently some personalities are better at spelling than others.

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

No clue. I assumed him.

18. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

At this point I demand to know what Zippy the Clown has to say about all these new developments in the case. His uncle's honor is at stake for christ's sake.

19. This seems like a distinct possibility!:eek:

20. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

:stupid: :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.