1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Facebook friends with the lawsuit-happy fool?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What were we talking about the other day? Hmmmm, oh yeah, '77 Trans Ams. :D

mastermind likes this.
  2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

on stage or current form?
    Her on stage winning nationals over all. 132 in this pic.

Attached Files:

stk0308, Gino230, mpusch and 4 others like this.
  3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I dunno man, Brandon has alot of bikes and is around a lot of the community and nobody has ever said a bad word about him or his demeanor and hes actually a pretty nice guy. Not hot tempered or anything. For instance, I would beat the fuck out of you an inch of your life then piss on you as I walk to the cop car.

You've now been rude, cussed, touched, and poor taste jokes around females.... All different people, women, and tracks.... But yea, they are the problem.....

motoracer1100 and ToofPic like this.
  4. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Am I the only one who finds this all so amazing? They are locked into litigation with each other yet conversate in public, and mongo allows him on these boards to say as he pleases on top of it all.

cyclenut and Circacee like this.
  5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

And it’s free!
    WERA is missing the boat on monetizing this.

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

WERA boards aim to please. They're constant bickering takes the heat off Rossi sucking so bad this year.

7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

10 pages by Thursday.

tony 340 likes this.
  8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Its weird, I don't have the memory of Papa but I do rememeber another time about someone saying Cook made similar remarks so I did a search and in 2017 there was a facebook fight about oiling a track and him berating a woman, then I read more and Daniel (Pussy Destroyer) made some similar comments.... Anyways, happy reading.

Here's just some of my personal history dealing with this loser. Apparently there are many others with similar stories. Back in the day John Cook started going to some trackdays sleeping in tents and riding his spray painted bike. He was always trying to talk to me and crack stupid and kind of offensive jokes considering I didn't know him for shit. I thought he was a weirdo then or that maybe he was some kind of pervert. What the fuck does this guy want?? I ignored it. Eventually I had an accident and had to recover from a concussion and injuries to my back and spine. To make it worse I was also really sick with pneumonia. Apparently when people were helping to load my bike up while I was at the hospital they used his straps. He got a hold of me a couple days after my crash and made this big story about how he was buying another bike and needed his tie down strap back. I couldn't hardly walk or breathe. He said he might come to Chattanooga and pick it up anyway. That didn't happen and now he started messaging me several times in the day checking to see if I had mailed it. I mailed it that afternoon and thought good riddance.

Having to miss work and recover I decided to sell my racebike. I posted it up for sale cheap on Facebook, next thing you know he calls me up. Talks to me about he really wants to buy my bike. Says he cant get it till a week or so later because he's busy visiting a dying uncle but can send a check to be here in 3 days. I thought great and per his request posted the bike as sold. 4 days later I tried a bunch of times to call and no answer. I text him and I get this John Wayne story that he's going to help sponsor Dane Westby for 20k and that's the direction he's going so he can't buy my $2500 bike. I struggled to sell it after all the previous potential buyers were leary as to why it was back on the market. Luckily I recovered and could resume work without having to sell this bike for so cheap. It was definitely a dick move.

Eventually john buddies up to one of my teammates. Helps to sponsor him in exchange for coaching john and whatever else. I don't care, he of course is now hanging around a lot more. He's trying to start his own club race team "Amish Racing" and even lists my teammate as being on it. Whatever, its basically silly nanny club racing for fun to me. The problem was he was constantly behind my back saying bad things and would make lots of negative comments and lies to try and influence my friend and teammate against me. In my face he acted like we were besties or something. I knew the truth and it was bizarre. He even came to me to have his fairings painted and I came to find out it was because Andrew Swenson and him got into it. Andrew ended up calling me and telling all about the problems and how john had even crossed a lot of people that were Andrew's friends. I stayed professional and did the best job I could. John was happy and even strangely blurted out apologizing for things in the past.

While this weird partnership or whatever was going on with him and my teammate, we all ended up at a WERA race. My crew was pitted separate from John's. I helped bring Aaron Hernadez's bike to get teched and his helmet was way out of date. We were scrambling to find someone with a helmet to use or buy for him to race. Next thing I know, all day long people keep coming up to me teasing me that I forgot my helmet. I said "no and who told you that?" All replied JOHN COOK. I ignored this childish behavior.

Here's the part that pissed me off. I get a call from Emily at WERA two days later stating that she heard someone reported me for swapping tech stickers or running a helmet that didn't pass tech. She threatened to suspend my license for a year and fine me for $500. I explained to her what had happened with Aaron's helmet but my helmet passed tech and the helmet in the pics of my races could be inspected at any time. She apologized and all I said was "its ok just tell John Cook I said hi. Haha."

We end up at the same trackday at Tally a week or so later. I don't have intentions of being vindictive at the track or even acting like it bothered me. Unfortunately that didn't stop his paranoia and guilty conscience. I ended up passing him on the straight between turn 1 and 2. He pits in early and goes starting up a big complaint against me saying I stuffed him. I didnt think anything of the pass and even waved to the guy as I passed by his paddock after the session. This was a safe pass and a legal pass even by novice rules. It was on a straight in Advanced group for crying out loud! At this point John was a WERA expert racer! After talking to staff I offered to talk to john and maybe resolve this. If he genuinely felt I had done something wrong I don't mind saying sorry and working it out. I walk over to his paddock and he is furiously packing up. Probably so he can leave and write one of his famous damning FB posts about how I almost killed him and didn't bother to apologize. When I try to calmly talk to him he looks like deer in the headlights at first then decides to fly off the handle screaming and cussing like a giant baby trying to humiliate me and threaten me in front of everyone. It was so dramatic and exaggerated it was hard not to want to laugh. He later went on to having meetings and backdoor campaigning to staff saying how I was a danger to everyone and had no business riding on the track. That's funny because 7 years of riding with that org and no crashes. He later apologizes in person even though he made a very public spectacle. I tried to just let it go and be done.

He later starts his trackday org and asks me to help control ride...I agree to help him. I help on a Saturday but have to go to Jennings for sunday to help another trackday org I made a commitment to a long time ago. Turns out it was a trackday org John was initially a silent partner with but ended up starting his own and stealing their business plan, ideas, and made deals to take over some of their reserved dates. In the end they chose to fold rather than compete with his bully tactics.

The latest ordeal, he invited me to a couple trackdays in exchange for painting a bike. That's cool, everything seemed fine. This was the weirdest trackday. His buddy Todd was out late night snooping around for his girlfriend that was missing. I ran into him late night at the silo showers. I told him I last saw her talking to someone by his trailer. I take my shower and drive back to my paddock which was next to theirs. I was so tired I passed out in my truck and later woke up to them fighting. I passed out again and the next morning he had left her. John was extremely rude to her the next day and forbid her to ride...the reason? he simply stated because him and todd are friends. He made a big spectacle of humiliating her in front of everyone. Next thing I know a couple days later there's some rumor going on about someone supposedly videotaping in the shower. Oh ok!! I had no idea I was being accused of this. This was never directly brought to my attention by anyone. No one questioned me or told me I was banned. Later I find out from other people I'm the one accused of this! John went as far as to have a meeting with the staff at tally and Richard to try and get me banned from the track. I found out they thought it was BS and weren't going to do that to me. When I found out I tried to call his pussy ass personally. He texted me back saying he was busy.

This is my story and personal experience, Take it how you want. There have been so many other stories from so many other people with their horrid experiences dealing with this guy. Its not really fair for me to share what has been told to me by them. A lot of them aren't brave enough to talk about it and deal with the backlash and the threats. If they want to bring it up that's their deal. It has ranged from sexual harassment, racism, sexism, bullying, lies and gossip to even shady business dealings. I honestly don't know what the fuck his problem is and why he is always starting drama or has the need to prey on people. Its like the behavior of a teenager starved for attention mixed with a bored housewife with nothing better to do than cause issues for shear entertainment mixed with some element of creepy. I don't care or want to understand anymore. You reap what you sow! Treat people like shit and sooner or later someone's going to call you out. SERIOUSLY GO FUCK YOURSELF

PS: to all the ass suckers that say "but he's so nice to everyone." I remember a lot of people thought Bill Cosby was an amazing person for a long time too.

IndoR1yamaha, Mar 1, 2017

9. 418

418 Expert #59

Being a psychopath must be exhausting.

mpusch, RichB, Sweatypants and 3 others like this.
  10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hmm... Wheres that link that we all donated to for Ev and Sean?

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

You best not be insulting that car...

12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

That was long even by Broome standards

cajun636, Spang308 and 418 like this.
  13. PapaSmurf23

PapaSmurf23 New Member

From how I have seen him act towards people none of this surprises me.

14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Just when you thought the beeb was getting stale

15. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Wouldnt it be sad if someone got arrested for sexual assault?.

16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Funny he showed up at Herrins, like he was a diety, for putting out a couple grand to sponsor a weekend?
    He struck me as the type to try to "buy friends"... and let you know about it. I bet he has a full accounting in a secret ledger of who got his benjamins...lmao.
    I organize trackdays to lose money! Behold my benevolence!!

17. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

dude... unrelated to this but kinda related to a bunch of the recent "police shootings/interactions with so and so who was having an episode or breakdown" stories of late... I literally had the thought the other day about just how bad our country is dealing with mental illness, and how there must just be thousands and thousands of undiagnosed schizophrenic or manic depressive or sociopathic paranoid crazies out there that somehow are cognizant enough to get by, or get by with constant spats of small time trouble and in & out of jobs all the time and drama...

all these stories totally give me that vibe. I've come across a few people, and one of my buddy's ex-girlfriends in particular, that give me the exact same vibes as reading this thread. there's always a crisis, its always a misunderstanding, or they have haters, or its so-and-so's fault, or always having bad luck with money or the law or relationships. shit is bonkers man. unless you're like white straight jacket nuts, it seems like you can go pretty far with people just brushing it off as you being eccentric or kookie or a scumbag, but not really going much further beyond that.

also though, if you don't realize you're a psychopath, maybe its not that tiring. that would require introspection and self-reflection.

18. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Any psychopath that feels the need to mention that you not talk shit about him in social media.
    Then proceeds to the rest of his rider's meeting has issues!
    Definitely loves himself.
    I was equally pissed at his so called control rider's.Giving unsolicited advice/shit talking.
    One had the balls to follow me to my pit and accuse me of purposely wheelies over 5 into 6 at Road Atlanta on a 1 k.
    GTFO of here!
    Never again, and I pulled several guys I know from street to Not! Attend any of his track days,that were planning a weekend with his shit show.

Slinking back into my dark corner:rolleyes:

Shenanigans likes this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Shit everything wheelies out of 5 going to 6 unless you park the thing, hell even my 125 with my 180 lbs. on it wheelied there!

20. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Mind. Blown.