1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Facebook friends with the lawsuit-happy fool?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Sliding into home plate behind the small German guy...

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

[​IMG]

mpusch and mastermind like this.
  4. turner38

turner38 Well-Known Member

I can’t imagine anyone wanting to ride with a group named that to start with. Guy comes across as a pure douche in every way. I feel I’d have a really hard round not whipping his ass if I had any dealings with him....

5. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Hey, thanks for the preview of this a couple days ago - I appreciate it, and Cyndi got a good laugh out of it as well.

sgosselin13 likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I have always found the name to be funny given it was and is basically an insult to people who think track day laptimes prove they're fast.

7. mastermind

mastermind camping in turn 2....

Something I’ve always said at our events is “nobody ‘wins’ a trackday” (my attempt to keep riders calmed down)... back when John was attending our events he apparently thought this was amusing and had Trackday Winner shirts printed up.... (I think I have one still as I was given one - I have not sacrificially burned it - yet).

In any case, a bit of history.

RichB and cajun636 like this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

I still remember that “first pubic hair joke” he cracked at a riders meeting on Friday before a Tally race weekend, like it was yesterday.

Dude’s dead to me since then.

not only that there were kids there, also the nature of the “joke” and him opening a riders meeting with it...

I hope there’s no rabbit hole there.

jb675 likes this.
  9. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Vindication tastes best as a main dish served hot out of the oven.

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

To be sure, I have no affiliation with the company in question here.

<------------------ :D:D:D

Gorilla George and Shenanigans like this.
  11. sgosselin13

sgosselin13 track day junkie

We might need to make said distruction of shirt a semi public event. I respectfully volunteer to head this up

12. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I thought you were his “second in command” :Poke:

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Will pay $30 to see vid of it burned in effigy

mastermind and baconologist like this.
  14. baconologist

Sounds like an AFF fund raiser in the making!

beac83, TurboBlew and stk0308 like this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not worth giving him the attention he craves.

Boman Forklift, RRP and r6boater like this.
  16. RS250Ape

RS250Ape Well-Known Member

Touching someone should have been the end of it. Girlfriend should have publicly embarrassed him the first time it happened. Then words and a finger in the face from Daddy right away. If it had come to blows so be it. No amount of anything is worth a lady being disrespected

The Todd likes this.
  17. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Just a comment based on robs screen shots. If you're ever at the track and have a incident like that or any other like the "pubic hair joke" etc that you don't like or makes you feel uneasy. Don't be afraid to go to the track office and speak to someone or email the track, every organization rents the track, so no matter what it's not "their track" there are people that hold them accountable and most track managers want to help the customers have a great time and come back but aren't involved in riders meetings or paddock activity.
    And on the flip side, you can and should also tell management about having a great time at a event with organizations like wera, and stt, and n2, positivity where warranted like that helps orgs get better dates etc sometimes.

18. baconologist

Did N2 break ties with him?

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

When did they have ties with him?

20. baconologist

2017 or so he was the SE “organizer”