1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Facebook friends with the lawsuit-happy fool?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Apr 20, 2021.

1. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I usually enjoy the threads about watches and airplanes the most, but this is kinda fun.

2. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i felt soooooo cool when i saw a guy passing another through there and then i went by them both well up on the rear lol. i also did not mean it (does anyone ever when trying to go fast?)

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

First off, I totally agree. Mental illness is still stigmatized by and large and public funds for treatment and management have all but dried up. I'll blab to anyone about my adventures in psychosis if it'll help them take a step towards help.

Most of us run of the mill crazies understand we are crazy and get help to be less crazy so we can function better in society.

Now what you describe is narcissism. The problem with a narcissist is that they never see themselves as being at fault or part of the issue and refuse to get help since whatever issues they are involved in have nothing to do with their behaviour.

I did a little residential stint (3 months) with a narcissistic 20 year old. Craziest shit I've ever seen. When all the other crazy ass people on heavy ass anti psychotic drugs want to kill you, you may just be a part of the problem.

4. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

20210416_133853.jpg

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Pshhhhhhh...... What the hell would you know about that subject?

o_O

cajun636 and pickled egg like this.
  6. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Being close to NCM I ended up at a few of his trackdays last year. The first riders meeting was a big WTF. Im going to go with him being a narcissist fuck.

Shenanigans, ToofPic and Quicktoy like this.
  7. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

In on page 1 bitches!!!!!

BHP41 and motoracer1100 like this.
  8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Where can I get one of these Awesome Octopus?
    This would be badass on the corner of a pit canopy!

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You call it a little dark corner and yet for some reason you’re wasting a lot of money trying to be the Supreme Narcissistic Emperor of this little dark corner. Exactly what a narcissist would do.

Oh. And I’m kind of a big deal. So this quote doesn’t even relate to me.

10. MCW

MCW Well-Known Member

Its called a "fucktopus" and usually 3d printed, the one pictured has some paint work too.
    Thingiverse has a bunch of different versions that can be downloaded and printed or it looks like people also sell them printed on Etsy if you dont know anyone with a 3d printer.

sheepofblue and ToofPic like this.
  11. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20210416-095505_Facebook.jpg

ToofPic likes this.
  12. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

Yes man, it's the shirking of personal responsibility and the generation of substitute delusions to hide reality and the fact their life sucks and is full of BS lies they've told themselves over and over that they can't face. It's never their fault, they just happen to be where crises are, and/ or keep finding problems in everyone else. If you're lucky they might even have a reighteous zeal that gives them a misplaced sense of mission that allows them to be a d1ck about it.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Five years from now, no one in the road racing world will even remember who you are. Quote my post and save it for future reference.

Quicktoy, ToofPic and TurboBlew like this.
  14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not true:

Case in point... Ray Hymer.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Well...hurricanes do blow and this one definitely blows.

16. wookie

wookie Well-Known Member

Reported for hate speech.

17. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Of course - People remember Manson too. Not for the best reasons...:D

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

[​IMG]

Just some pathetic footnote not worthy of remembrance.

TurboBlew likes this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

if my circle of friends had members that persued mini championships on cheater bikes against children... I would be proud!! :)

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

So do douche nozzles.