1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any jet skiers? Who wants to go to the Bahamas?

Discussion in 'General' started by 675AV8R, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

would you do it on newer skis?

2. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Newer skis that I knew exactly how well were maintained would definitely change the outlook, but that's still pretty damn far on a ski.

3. 675AV8R

I made a huge photo thread on the other board that I posted this on. I'll copy over the photos when I get back from a meeting.

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Waiting on pics!

5. SlyRy

SlyRy Registered user

Good job guys. Now that's how you live life :rock:

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

PICS!!!

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I have pics on my Facebook and Tristan does too

8. 675AV8R

*Edit* Holy huge fucking pics :crackup: Let me resize them first and then I'll post them up.

9. 675AV8R

10. 675AV8R

11. 675AV8R

12. 675AV8R

13. 675AV8R

Pictures don't even begin to do the seas justice on the return trip. Shit was rough the closer we got to the west side of the Gulf Stream. Easily 6' seas with occasional 8 and 10 ft. waves.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Damn lying pictures :D. Good pics. I can see how you lost some coolers on the trip out. So, anyone hook up with the ladies you met? Since you guys were local celebrities it should have been an easy score.;). Baby give it up, we may not make it back alive.....

15. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

the local girls weren't diggin the white chocolate if you know what I'm sayin

not for lack of trying

lol

16. kangasj

kangasj Banned

LOL, you just weren't presenting it properly :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! Same thing I was looking at too. Gotta work on tie down skills before the next trip :D

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Hell ya. I'm surprised they made it out of the harbor....if they indeed did :crackup:

19. 675AV8R

My gas cans never came loose. I trusted them to be able to tie down a couple of coolers :Poke: Guess I should have checked them before we left :crackup:

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO so everyone was looking at the same thing as me. I was like. No shit those things didn't last lol