1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any jet skiers? Who wants to go to the Bahamas?

Discussion in 'General' started by 675AV8R, Aug 2, 2012.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

agreed, but given the chance, id do it with a group of people. knowing brandon, hes one guy id definitely want to go with.

2. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Now that's adventuring right there - awesome recap :up:

Congrats on the trip, guys.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Thanks for the update. Sounds like ya had fun. Just glad you made it through the pirates...I hear they're no joke over there....:crackup:

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Great report! It wouldn't have been fun with no adversity. Glad you guys made it. Yall going to plan another one next year??

5. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

f@ck no

lol

actually, I would go to Bimini on one since it is only about a 50 mile trip rather than 85 miles

BUT, I wouldnt go again unless I had a bigger window of time to leave FL and leave the island so I could leave on a day with perfect conditions

6. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's an adventure story right there, heck yeah. :up:

7. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

Congrats!

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Agreed, on both counts.

I usually quit to reading reports within the first couple of lines. This one kept my interest. I was hoping for a shark bite to the very end, but it's okay.

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Come on!!! Let's plan it for next year. I will ride the bike down and we can plan for a longer trip. How long total were you guys there? I would say a week or so would allow to have more free time do roam and actually see stuff.

10. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

sounds like a great misadventure!

11. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Fiance and I are in for next year!

12. gpstar748

If it goes like it did this year then be ready for a divorce. lol

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

LMAO. Well we can have the divorce party in the Bahamas!

14. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Sounds awesome glad you made it back. How long did it take you each way?

15. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Maybe we should go sooner! :D lol

16. G2G

G2G I feel the need

:crackup:

I thought the same thing. Whats even funnier was on my 1100 mile motorcycle ride this weekend I actually thought about them. I was thnking when I get on the BBS and there is a RIP thread for one of those guys I will not be suprised. You guys are idiots but if I had the chance I would probably be out there with you guys. :up:

17. gpstar748

you know it's bad when I go back to the TT 3 years in a row but I do this once and say I'll never do it again because it was idiotic ;)

lol

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ha! I've been paying attention on FB - loved the article.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Phucking epic.

No way in hell lol!

20. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:crackup: Good report Brandon. Can't really add anything to it. Yes, it was truly idiotic :D

I would definitely do Bimini next year and island hop from there. Don't know that I would go straight to Grand Bahama again.