2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

:stupid:

2. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I just came here to say that I beat Tuna once this year :D

In the rain - sorta

at Mid-Ohio

Then he beat me 3 times in the dry :D

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

He beat you once when you were on your back.

4. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I got on my back trying to chase him.

5. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I beat him with a dirtbike for what that's worth...

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

All of the above is true. :) Jerry's balls were much bigger than mine in the rain and Laffoon spanked my ass at Nashville on that crazy ass dirtbike thingamajig. I've been beaten by better. lmao jk jk

7. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I beat Tuna a few times! :D and he beat me just as many if not a few more. If you include last year, he beat me a lot more. :mad: squirrely little bastid! God, some of our battles this year were the most fun I've ever had in my life! :rock: Hope to do it some more next year.

8. kanatuna

The battles with you and William were amazing this year. So much fun.

9. MES Racing

MES Racing Well-Known Member

Sorry to see that Carolina Motorsports Park didn't make it back on the schedule. I like that track.

10. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

EDITED - the schedule file shows GNF 10/27-30 under the National Challenge Series, but has 10/25-28 on the separate GNF section.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  11. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

I was behind tuna for exactly 1 9/10 of a lap trying to chase down a 675 I believe.

Didn't work out

12. ringdingding

ringdingding TWO-STROKE MILITIA

Cliff notes please....any changes or things in stone yet?

Points for Vintage gp classes thru v6lw?

Swap Summit Point April and June rounds? Make June the DH, April the Vintage. Would like to go to RRR and would give NE/MidAtl. racers an easier way to get to five rounds.

Mid-Ohio a NE/MidAtl. round? Planning on going anyway.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

13. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

+1

14. kanatuna

Yea...I like CMP but have never had a chance to race there...just a track day. I hear turn out is poor at that track for whatever reason though.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got to where I could edit the normal schedule page so that is finally updated.

16. GoLo13

GoLo13 Well-Known Member

Noob Questions guys,

I am a Novice racer from up north Canada and want to do the Barber National round. Whats the requirment to make it to the Barber National or Any National?

Finish in other races at certain position?

Also what classes do you suggest to race a Yamaha R6 and Ducati 1098 in?
    I am thinking three classes tops so weekend is not too hectic.

Looking forward to come out and race with you guys, some of you i probably have run into at the trackdays maybe? I usually do STT days or Jennings GP.

Cheers

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The GNF is the only thing you'd need to qualify for - so if that's the National you mean in October then you'd get an invite for any class you're in the top 20 or so in points. You can also run the any National Challenge Series classes that you have run previously - no points requirement.

The 1098 is good in HW Twins, SS or SB depends on what you've done to it. It also races up into the A/Open classes and Formula 1. The R6 can run the C classes, B Classes, as well as A and F1.

18. Flying998

Flying998 Well-Known Member

Hi Sean,

I know the schedule for Roebling in March is not out yet, but something with work has come up and I need to know as much as I can for scheduling purposes.
    As far as I can tell- this is applicable to the March Roebling event correct? So can I assume that F2, LWSS, LWSB all run on Saturday? How about Solo's?

My primary concerns is to get on the road for the drive home sunday AM (14hr drive) so I can be at an important work meeting on Monday @ noon without being a complete Zombie.

Also- are the National Challenge Series classes the exact same as the Sportsman (ie- F2, LWSS, LWSB)? Do points for these events count towards Sportsman standings?

Thanks for the help... just trying to make sure I can race AND keep the boss happy!

Chris

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Friday practice, Saturday will be a normal Sunday Sportsman schedule. Sunday will be the normal National schedule - and no those won't pay any Sportsman points.

20. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

and since Mongo overlooked answer this part, i will.

No, no solo's at all on the weekend. points paying sportsman races only on Saturday, points paying national races Sunday.