1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Flying998

Flying998 Well-Known Member

Thanks Sean & Todd!!!

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You need to race again or something, I didn't ignore it, I didn't list it because I listed everything being run as an answer to all the questions ;)

3. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Vintage schedule

Just talked with a fellow vintage racer, he said he was goingto be at summit in April to run an rd. Has anyone done anything to clarify this? I don't think everyone has got the message. Unless I missed something...

Boy I'm glad I have a V7 bike.
    :)

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're running some weekends as double headers. So the split ones will essentially be a full Sunday schedule on Saturday AND Sunday. It'll pay points for both days and so on with no Saturday Vintage and no Solos.

7. YamRZ350

Gottcha, thanks.

FYI, the schedule you just posted isn't noted that way.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No it's not. Because they are split out as separate days. The schedule where they are together they are listed as DH's. DH means no Vintage, however that confused people too so I made a different version of the schedule. On this version I have listed Vintage. Hopefully between the two people will figure it out but I'm not expecting much.

9. YamRZ350

Ahh OK.

(The legend at the bottom of this version showing DH was the reason I was lost).

Thanks.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sure, that's the reason... :D None are listed as a DH on that version because once they are split into individual days, that day isn't a double header even though the weekend as a whole is.

11. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I is cornfused.... I will read it again.... :)