1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Missed this until now, of course I'm in.

:crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? You're a novice on an SV and you're really trying to brag about how fast you are? Seriously?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pricing starts over each day.

4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Isn't winning a Novice Lightweight race just half a step above a bronze in the Special Olympics?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the competition any given year but it's definitely not something I can see bragging about.

6. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

OK....I'll play. I ran 11 rounds with WERA in 2011. I entered 66 races with them at 8 different tracks earning 29 victories and 25 additional podiums in 9 different classes. That doesnt include the additional AMA/MCRA rounds I ran. 9 Regional Championships and a National. Its peanuts in the Expert world. Be proud, sure....brag relentlessly about it? No. Thats tacky.

Ya know what all that means....? I race a whole lot and at a variety of tracks. I ran two different bikes....and ran with Novices and Experts. But....thats all BS now, 2012 is when it becomes real. We will no longer grid with Novices, we will be racing with seasoned racers.

Northern rounds are a joke. There are what....7-8 LW racers up there? lol I refuse to run up there because of such low turn outs. I live in OHIO, I'm closer to the light grids and still choose to race down south. Thats where the grids are.

See ya out there Huckleberry. :up:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  7. John LegionST

John LegionST Well-Known Member

WINNING! Thank you Tuna, been waiting to get off work all day to say something
    to this guy.

Huckleberry :crackup:

8. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Whats your name/number?

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^ I'm sure it's a Red Number #1. lol

10. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

11. kanatuna

Wow...VIR, Summit. VIR. Summit. VIR.....rinse and repeat please. Nelson Ledges for good measure....with a helping of "O whatthefuckhappened at Road Hotlanta"!!!!:D

Ya see that smiley face there...? You can say anything with an LOL and and a Smiley face. Try sending some really messed up stuff to people with an LOL or :). You can get away with some shit!

Hey Dustin, I molested Kesslers face with William Brinkins mangina while my GF watched!:)

See how that works? Science.

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Tuna has never beat me in a race :D

13. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

wow you did great and everyone has a poor pitty party on here tuna needs help this and that looks like you got around just fine

14. kanatuna

Man...now your gonna get butthurt because there are people in the racing community who actually like and respect me for some crazy ass reason....? I like it. Its cute actually.:eek:

BTW the referenced thread has nothing to do with me asking for anything. It was a proposition and a few folks thought I could be deserving.... I ran this year, I would run the next with or without any external help.:up:

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah but he doesn't talk shit. Especially while losing while doing it.

Hell I'll beat you on a SV and I suck. :D

Yep Tuna I see how it works. I can believe Kesler went for that!!

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude. Grow up.

People come on here everyday and show their ass, get called on it, and leave blaming everyone else. You've been for 2 years now and you still don't get how it works or what is respected around here?

17. John LegionST

Wow. Did anyone look at his GNF times? Three races I looked at were bests of :41, :39,:38.8... Sorry to tell ya guy but on a liter bike that's slow...

And before you start with the hometown track blah blah... I noticed that you got beat at your hometown track (VIR)... by a 600 no less... with that looooooong front straight... :Poke:

18. cycleczy

They were slow for sure really was feeling it on the bikg bike and was riding around the leaders were gone and the winner was up in the top experets so was no need to throw my shit down

19. cycleczy

I get you say what ever you want i didnt say shit all year long about i was winning this and winnig that after gnf shit got said so i said my peace and others didnt llike people chimed in that dont even race dont know shit so here we are ..... You get over it and say what ever it is you like im laughing about it all and cant wait for the season to start

20. John LegionST

My bad, didn't realize... Guess you weren't "feeling it" with your :45's on the SV either...