1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WERA Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Dec 12, 2011.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

which 5 have you heard for 2012?

2. ton

ton Arf!

haven't heard much yet for 2012, was just going off people i knew or met on the island last year.

looking forward to hearing about everybody's plans!

3. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

you dont wanna hear mine....

theyre not good at the moment :(

4. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

the guy turned out to be a nice guy and im not calling him out on here also not looking for any credibility . Untill you get a bike and you come out you got none from me i know alot of people that were once fast . :D . if your looking i got another sv for sale

5. cycleczy

Not from me keeps it intresting im sure this was directed my way so there you got it . Guess for a few peoples sake there glad they wont get spanked over and over at vir or summit and instead of finishing in the top 3 - 5 th places they will be lucky to stay inside the top ten as a expert

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I'm giving these ......... and these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, as xmas presents to all my beeb friends. Take some!

7. Wade Parish

Wade Parish North Central Hawker

:D:stupid::crackup:

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Any updates? Changes? Additions?

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did I post anything? Guess not then.

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Ugh yes you have, Jan Tally, found it in another thread.....:Poke:

Might want to fix the Schedule announcement link. It shows version one and I know you had a version 2 in the General thread....just FYI

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Version two is the exact same thing with a different layout, no need to change it. As for Talladega, I'm pretty sure we're still running something that weekend. Yep, sure enough, we are. Guess maybe it should be on our schedule. Yep, asked the boss and she said it does.

12. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Yeah but there is no mention of PIE

13. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

What...........still no CMP round..........Dang it..............I'll look again tomorrow.

:beer:

14. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Partially directed at you of course. 1.The shit talking makes it obvious. 2. I couldn't even see you, you were so far ahead of me at VIR. and 3. Experts a whole new game just as you stated. 4. Races are a bit different down south eh? Kinda cool to step off your home turf and sniff some southern brown eye. :)

I plan on doing all of the National Rounds this season. Endurance and Challenge series stuff. See ya out there... Maybe. :Poke:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  15. cycleczy

South races are no different they have a start and a finish . I got beat there ok no big deal to me . I won 30 some other races threw out the year at more tracks than just vir . VIR is home yea with lots of turns and not a miles long straight so i like better than road a its my opinion But thats not the only track i ran and spanked everyone one at .

16. cycleczy

Another note first year back on the track for me and from the looks of it this is a few of you guys second year at the gnf hell i guess if i ran another year on all the tracks , well you can figure that out its not rocket science .:Poke: Hey good luck with getting some help for next year .

17. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

here's another note, the novice i helped at the GNF, Eric Williams, won his race there, finished 2nd in another, and this was his first time at Road Atlanta. face it, you just werent fast there. and yeah, i'm gonna call you out every chance i get. i'm retired, you're not, you still gotta produce. :D

18. cycleczy

great job to your novice friend . but it is that simple i was not the fastest there just the fastest everywhere else i went all year .

19. vonstallin

vonstallin Я - Ребенок Люциферов

As far as pricing goes.....

The Solos do not count towards the price discounting.
    So if you sign up for a Double header weekend How do the Priceing works out if you pay for all your races on saturday (Sat & Sun at the same time) compaired to paying for Saturday's races, then getting in line to pay for Sundays races on Sunday?

say...

Sat:
    A-ss
    A-SB
    F-1
    F-40

Sun:
    A-ss
    A-SB
    F-1
    F-40

How would that price out?

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Holy shit I almost missed this thread going into 6th gear!!

Carry on...