MotoAmerica - Round One - Road Atlanta 04/21-23

Discussion in 'General' started by motodog650, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It sucks but seriously you know how bad the paddock gets if they don't enforce it. If he truly needs to be right by your tent then go to MA and get the proper sticker for it.

Nathey likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And every year behind me. I don't do the running through gravel theses days, it's tough enough walking though it when I am out there trying to help.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Haven't been on here since last week :crackup: Spent all weekend being a fan and not working racing shit :D

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Only in 1 of 2 of the showers across the bridge. At least it was always the same one so if you were in line you could act polite and offer those behind you to jump ahead and wait for the good one. :)

E Reed likes this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Yeap that totally went over my head. I'll hear about that for sure from Billy later.....

6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

from what i gather, the only taste you know about is pie :moon:

I suppose I am delusional and a bit harsh, I did say robbie floyd was not the worst :crackup:!!! im an idiot

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I have a very low bar for what constitutes an acceptable track bathroom. We once went into town to eat at a Wera event. When we got back, we were greeted by the truly astonishing sight of a streak of shit extending from the toilet, up the wall, and on to the ceiling. One can only hazard a guess as to the level of intestinal pressure that gave rise to such an unfortunate circumstance. Anyhow, no matter how bad the bathroom, it can never be more traumatic than that experience. If any of you reading this are actually complicit in said event, own up to it now and explain yourself.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, wonder what happened there. They used to be the only ones working.

I meant the infield ones, they finally got hot water a few years back.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Sounds more like a rogue turd escaped the watery grave and smeared for its life.

kirk erlinger and evakat like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I spent two traumatic high school years at a boarding school that had Turkish-style bathrooms in the dorms, where guys regularly relieved themselves all over the stalls, including where their feet were supposed to go. And they weren't cleaned every day. My father, rest his soul, will never be forgiven.

MELK-MAN and Yzasserina like this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Nah sorry NHRA, NASCAR, even F1 etc now it's within minutes or a very short time they do the interviews

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Plenty of those drivers having a bad day will go to the hauler before an interview.

13. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

And alternatively will fight, swear, throw helmets, crash in to each other etc...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Yet they are professional so it's all good :crackup:

15. noles19

For a very limited time and then they get in trouble if they don't do the interview but we're nitpicking at this point

16. noles19

Thank you for seeing my point :crackup:

17. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

She gets all A's in school. She's way smarter than most of us, and faster.

We went to Road Atl after our running race. I went over there to shower. I chose the wrong one. It was so cold, I had to sit to pee for the rest of the night.

Gino230, Nathey, E Reed and 3 others like this.
  18. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I had the teriyaki and original flavored ones today and both were excellent.

They are a pure beef bar, hard to describe them as the texture is soft, not hard and chewy like beef jerky. The bars were lower in protein than expected - 12 or 15 grams if I remember correctly, but they taste good and were a nice treat. I enjoyed them more than most of the “power bars” I’ve had lately.

jksoft and YamahaRick like this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

How much per bar?

20. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

knowing this crowd, 2 -3 bites