It may be time for Rousey...

Discussion in 'General' started by socal, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

She should've taken the free advice from Donnie Baker. He saw the flaws in her game. :D

2. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

I saw Donnie Baker doing live stand-up a few weeks ago. He's funnier in person and never breaks character. Or, maybe it's not an act!

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So, how fat do you guys think she's gonna get in the next 12 months? :D

Shenanigans, SpeedyTide and cav115 like this.
  4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

She will get a baby bump this year...it will change the focus.:beer:

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

It was baffling, but Mike Tyson said it best.

[​IMG]

Gorilla George and condon66 like this.
  6. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

She was great for the sport. Made others up their game. They did, she didn't.
    Similar to Tiger Woods. Made others step up their game. Many golfers never knew what a real workout was in the gym until he came along. Even without his injuries, he wouldn't be dominating like he had been.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

This is what happens in everything. People get better, smarter, etc. It's the same with motorsports. When you are using raw talent then talent level wins out. The first person to come along that has similar talent but then stops smoking and drinking the night before races, all of a sudden they have an advantage. Others see this and copy. Then everyone is on a level playing field again, until the next person comes along and starts to work out and eat better. Before you know it we are yearning for the days of old when the racers looked like and party with fans. Ah the good ole' days

I want rules put in place in all sports that forbids healthy diets, any weight lifting and requires competitors to drink a 6 pack (at least 5% alcohol) the night before an event. Then let's see who's the most gifted.

dtalbott and V5 Racer like this.
  8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Gain 100 lbs easy,. She will be as fat as me

9. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

She trains incredibly hard, and yes, she has failed to adapt, not having "real" camps, not having sparring partners, etc. And possibly something broke inside of her head when Holm knocked her out. She had massive confidence, and that got wrecked. The sport has advanced. But I have been there when she was warming up, you should hear those pads pop when she hits them, she is the real thing. I was never a fan of hers, I always rooted for Miesha, but still, she's a true champion, and this was a shitty way to go out.

She's lucky she's had a couple of good paydays, and some semblance of a career to "retire" to. A lot of fighters have dedicated their lives to the sport, gotten nowhere, and are probably working at gyms. It's like our sport, in a way.

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I would win the whole Olympics.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Sure you would

[​IMG]

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. shakazulu12

Never has a picture of Cartman ever, ever, ever, been so perfectly appropriate.

Steeltoe likes this.
  13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Anybody watching tonight?

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm watching SX. Whatchu watchin???

15. shakazulu12

He's watching Kunitskana fight a man.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I had three screens going for a while. I've got New Zealand Superbike on one screen and UFC on another. Just finished watching the Wilder v Ortiz bout on the telly. Still got NZSBK going and waiting on Cyborg v Whatsherface

17. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

You mean , American Boxing promoters absolute farce to set up Joshua vs. Wilder ? He's going to get killed. Tonight was the sloppiest heavyweight title bout I can remember.

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Cris Cyborg is a man.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Yup. I have no idea how “she” is getting past the UFC’s anti-doping regs.

20. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

what if you were a little kid again and cris cyborg was your mom?