Some of you claim the KKK isn't a Christian organization...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

My Brother In Law...and it is usually proceeded by "That Lazy Fucking...
    Although I don't actually just use a single odd letter chosen from the alphabet to cover up a whole word the entire world knows exists and hides from..but seem perfectly fine with saying other equally disparaging words that I may be offended by, like "RedNeck, Backwoods CountryFuck, HillBilly, WhiteTrash...KrakkaAssKrakka"......etc.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Sorry Dung, I tire of the bickering. You guys have at it. Papa did good though....:p

3. No one hides from it. We prefer not to use a word with such an awful history behind it. None of those other words and phrases you listed have nearly the same horrible history of murder and slave owning behind them. Cracker does have its roots in the same era, but it refers to the one cracking the whip, so again, not nearly as bad.

Why not just call your brother in law a lazy fucking asshole or something like that?

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I have some vague memory of some BBS outlier who years ago said some pretty bombastic things that may have said rude things about Christianity. But I really can't recall anything specific.

But I don't think its anti-Christian to bring up the use of Christianity to justify slavery, segregation, carpet bombing, etc., unless you think that to bring up ISIS or al Queda atrocities is anti-Muslim. (Unless one ascribes those atrocities to the entire religion.)

Rick, if you feel that way as a Christian, can you imagine how everyday Muslims in the US might feel?

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You make a good point.

Christians did use verses to rationalize slavery and segregation, but in my interpretation, that is as good as they can get, because there is no Biblical justification. I fully recognize the hypocrisy of many Christians and the total disconnect between words and deeds. I think they do far more damage to Christianity than most any other group. This isn't a secret, I've said this before.

My comments regarding negative comments about Christians are not specific to this and other ISIS related threads. ISIS is current. The insults about the intelligence of believers, denigration of their beliefs and other insults go back years. Because of what I pointed out in the previous paragraph, I actually understand some of the attitude. In this regard is IS not substantially different the treatment being afforded Muslims. What irks me is that respect is respect. If you are going to afford it to one group. why not others. If I am to be expected to acknowledge the views and sensitivities of all, then there is a corresponding obligation on the part of others to be respectful.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Calling you out on your stupid isn't relevant? That's exactly what you say you do to others. Hypocrite as always.

7. Acree, who hasn't been respectful to Chritianity in this Dungeon?

I can and have given you names of some of those who have been really disrespectful to Islam.

8. The difference is when I call people out, I typically reference specific things related to the actual topic being discussed. All you do is insult.

9. 600 dbl are

Wrong.

Try again.

10. Show me just a couple posts where you actually provided some analysis to the topic at hand.

In addition to insulting, you do cry and moan at times, but that's as far as you go.

11. 600 dbl are

Use the search function, you seem to want everyone else to do your leg work, have at it. More hypocrisy. Par for the course.

12. I just did. Most of your posts are insulting, or bitch about something, but without any actual analysis, compared to my posts that offer actual analysis, and many of them contain analogies that usually go way over your head.

13. 600 dbl are

Whatever helps you sleep at night Mr. Hines.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My point is not to call anyone out. I am not the thought police. Insulting and disrespectful comments have been made.

15. The point is that you can't call them out. If they've been made, they're the proverbial needle in the haystack, compared to the comments disrespecting Muslims, which are far more prevelant in here. Derogatory terms like "muskrat," "snackbar," "hadji," etc. and also just broad sweeping negative generalizations about Muslims are posted on nearly a daily basis in here.

16. Here's an example of how actual analysis and providing examples that support your claims works:

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. If you wanted to find them, you would have no problem. The Muslim topic is current events, the past discussion are...past discussions. That doesn't change the content.

18. Earlier your excuse was that you didn't have the time. That one was quickly refuted. After spending a bunch of time on here since then, you claim that they exist, but you don't want to find them. Got it.:D

Quite simply there has never been a time in the eleven years that I've been on here when Christians have been bashed on here to anywhere near the extent that Muslims have. The fact that Muslim bashing is quite popular now doesn't excuse it either.

Edit: I was in ICU for a week on 2006, so I guess there is an infinitesimal possibility that thousands of Christian bashing posts happened in that week that I was incapacitated. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Awww, did I strike a nerve.....

20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

No, just a pants leg.