1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ped

ped Banned

bath salts

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

I've figured it out. He's a drama queen. Like a teenage girl. Perfect example here, Robby says ok and doesn't offer any sort of retort just for the sake getting dickwad to shut up. Clarence can't let it go though and has to egg Robby on just for the attention. Same reason he can't stop posting in this thread.

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Kids, remember to ventilate your work area when finishing floors.

Knowing is half the battle!

4. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

That's a bingo!:up:

5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Attached Files:

6. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

First thing I noticed too, seems mighty strange.

7. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Haha so I'm not the only Cuban? Coño!

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Who in the fuck keeps hundreds of text messages? Y'all MFers in P-Cola done lost your minds!! If I have six messages on my phone right now it's a damn miracle, my shit gets deleted daily.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

This is the same guy that thought I created a fake profile and made 12000 posts. He seems to always be on the lookout for guilt, evidence, motive, etc. I'm very serious when I throw out the words "paranoid" and "schizophrenia" (can you believe I spelled that right on the first guess :D?). The guy's got some issues and needs professional help.

10. ped

ped Banned

all side effects of bath salts

11. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

[​IMG]

12. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:D

13. Uh. Whycome somebody can't be/do both? :(

:D

14. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

I got an idea to end all of this, at the next race event everyone is at after all the races are done, get some of those inflatable boxing gloves and the participants can go toe to toe, after its all said and done shake hands and bury the hatchet (just not in each other's backs). $20 entry fee to participate and the money buys pizza, soda, beer

15. It is called "autocorrect", not "autofuckup". Autocorrect doesn't change correct words into incorrect words. If you typed "allegid", your phone would automatically change it to the correct spelling of "alleged", hence the term "autocorrect".

In other words, you can't blame all of these incorrectly spelled words on your phone. I am sure your phone is doing the very best it can with your posts, but everything has its limits.

16. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Ha, that poor phone trying to keep up with it's illiterate owner. This thread would have been much better if autocorrect wasn't suggested to him, ever since that post he magically knows how to spell. He still can't form coherent sentences but the autocorrect ruins it, I miss the ridiculous 1st grade spelling errors.

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

For the illiterate Florida guy, that ment that I wish you wood go back too you're idiea of wat werds shood look like . Way more funny . Just kidding, you're probably done with this thread now.

18. Hell to the yes! I don't have a dog in this fight and would still be down for that shit!

19. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

Just when I thou this thread was beginning to stall, it finds another gear.. I'm Just here for the Lolz :D

20. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

RRW Action Fund fundraiser event:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.