1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Still curious what the answer is to my question. I take the response as "I faked the message to make it look like he sent it to me."

2. sowega

sowega #710

Stop all this jibber jabber and come racing at Roebling in two weeks.

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Man, this shit is still going on?

Not as dark as a guy who claims he's innocent and has documented proof, then when asked about that proof, cannot produce it. If I had documented proof of my innocence I would want the world to know.

...and to make it worse, no one asked you to prove you are innocent, you just offered up documented proof of it, and then wont present it.

So, you took the time to reply with a smart assed comment, but say nothing of this proof you say you have.

I think I'm gonna land with Rob and Cubano here.... Keep your eyes on this one gents.

I tried to be impartial and actually look at things from a nuetral perspective. I tried to let Clarance change my mind, but he doesnt want to.....or cant.

Clarance, Lets see how this scarlett letter fits....hey! looks pretty good.:clap:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Clarence seems a bit obsessive about this thread, no?

5. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Durrani Wheels thread status LOL! ;)

6. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

It is an effective skill. Remain steadfast about your position while completely ignoring issues that make you feel uncomfortable or may paint you in a bad light. If he were to address those anomalies, he would get drawn into a conversation that may provide no way to save face.

Radiculous.

7. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Robby Bobby,

Did you or did you not write this message to Clarence?

[​IMG]

8. El Cubano

El Cubano Truth Bomber

Bitch Cakes, If you ran for office, I would vote for you. No questions asked...:bow:

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

You know what really grinds my gears about this whole thing? Razor's Edge is a cool song and now I feel that it's tainted.

10. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Yes!

Attached Files:

11. Mr 300

Mr 300 Active Member

You coming down with those new white plates, pumpkin? :D

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

I shudder to think of the picture that would be used on the campaign posters. :D

13. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

after continuing to read through this thread when i'm bored, it looks as if i still need to put my bike in the trailer at night time when the pit is unmanned... then again my german shepherd would eat someones face off..

14. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Attached Files:

15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

And this

Attached Files:

16. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

And this....

Attached Files:

17. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Message to Billy the same day

Attached Files:

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Da...wait, it's after 5 on Friday. Sorry guys, my give a $hit is off the clock for the weekend....carry on.

19. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

This is retarded, it's like a soap opera that you can't quit watching to see what happens.

20. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

Bitches like the ones that frequent this board, love soap operas. 1200+ posts and counting, that's all one needs to see, to understand that old ladies frequent this BBS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.