John Mayer; Why?

Discussion in 'General' started by atomic410, Aug 2, 2012.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Katy Perry all have plenty of money. That isn't what they're attracted to. It has to be the mysterious thing. That or 10".

2. 418

418 Expert #59

Dude's got mad game. :cool:

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Negative.

Women do not date down 90% of the time, only up. You don't see any of those women dating a no name dude who works as a civil engineer or a journeyman carpenter, even if he met all their criteria in other areas (personality, sense of humor, morals, character etc etc).

It's about status with these (and most) women.

4. Gorilla

Gorilla Let me push on that bitch

FAGG

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Perish the thought! You mean Sandra Bullock doesn't go for welders naturally?

6. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

He has...it's the basis of this entire thread!:D

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I'll wait to here her answer before issuing my official decision.. :D

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I met him about 6 years ago when he came to my son's senior prom and stayed all evening. He is a very laid-back guy. It was hours before I even knew that he was "somebody," he never said a word. When the kids found out that he was there to do a surprise performance, they freaked out. He was very cool to chill with, and I really liked the music he performed that evening.

9. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Nope, don't smoke except w/ my sticks.
    Yep, when I was on the road we had folks schlepping speakers and cables, loading the truck, making sure we had the right brand of tp in the dressing room.
    Didn't mean they knew shit about music though...

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Hey toe.......

KA-BLAAAAM!!!

:D

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

We need a kablammo smiley :crackup:

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

13. MDGeist

MDGeist Tropical Splash rider.

Maybe he knows where ALL the buttons are, and in what order to press them.

14. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Horseshit. They are attracted to the money. If they weren't they would be dating that hot ass waiter that served them their latte at Chez Bitch.

Rich female superstars date rich male superstars or sports jocks.

Not to get their money but because they have money. The difference is rich women can be a bit more selective in how ugly their rich dudes are.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Ouch! :crackup:

16. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Damn, that was harsh. It's also the attitude that a couple of country band's crews took with us at the club. They got to load their own shit that night. :D

I personally really like John Mayer's music. Not that I'm any authority on his actual skills but to me he appears to be damn talented. He can damn sure out play and sing me. :up:

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That was a good one.;)

Lmao that dude probably traveled half his state in a van and calls it a tour because some drunk helped him drag his bass cabinet out back. Congrats, you've made it kid.:up:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Drop of the shovel. Better yet, throw it away real far. :crackup:

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'll survive, I've been yelled at by people way more famous than you guys.:cool:

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

You never throw away your Tacti-Cool shovel. :D