1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your morning and how it determines your day

Discussion in 'General' started by codyjphoto, May 16, 2018.

1. Phl218

Phl218 .

alien.

dude's an alien.

i wake up, then decide if i turn around for another half hour or get up.

turn on the saeco, fill up water,beans, make a coffee, check emails.

second coffee, bathroom session.

third coffee, then leave the house.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. codyjphoto

codyjphoto Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit of something they'd describe during the biography of a serial killer. The K cup thing that is (routine).
    I have one of those sitting in my desk, yet to use it because I'm so stuck on freshly ground coffee just before pulling a double shot of espresso.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

I hate the waste of K-cups, and the k-cup coffee well sucks, and that's putting it lightly.

rd400racer and Steeltoe like this.
  4. codyjphoto

I smell a new thread coming on. Also, when you're doing the coffee grinding and all yourself, you can just throw the grounds out with no regrets as it just decomposes.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Lovette must feel really special when you say romantic shit like that. :crackup:

BigBird and codyjphoto like this.
  6. Once I wake up, that’s ass. I’m up.

Sometimes I’ll go to sleep about 12, then wake up at 230 and I’ll be pissed off because it’s not time to get up yet.

I’ll try to lay back down, but it won’t work. I’ll just get up.

Sometimes I will think “it’ll be fine, I’ll just go to bed earlier tonight”. But I don’t. That night, same shit. Over and over.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

there's a coffee thread...just search for @dsapsis and $10,000 brewers or something

:D

R Acree, Steeltoe and codyjphoto like this.
  8. Well played. :crackup:

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

If I get up at 4:30 and go for a run or gym before work, I feel great and have energy to happily go to work then come home and family til bedtime (10-11).
    If I screw it all up and sleep in til 5:30 then straight to work, I drag ass all day and all night and generally feel like shit until I sleep (9).

10. The wife is always in a good mood, no matter how much or how little sleep she gets. I can be like “babe wake up, I’m bored” at 3am and she’ll just be like “ok, wanna watch a movie?” and be smiling and shit.

No coffee, no routine, nothing. I’ve never once seen her in a bad mood or aggravated at anything, even when we slept in the car in Livengood’s parking lot.

The more impressive part is that she can sleep on command. Any time of day or night, I can just tell her she needs to get some sleep and she’ll be like “ok”...and that’s it. Straight into REM. :crackup:

Put that with her apparently having a 5gal bladder, and she is the perfect travel companion. She once slept and didn’t get up for 16hrs straight on our flight from Dubai to LAX.

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

you so don't have children...

:D

EDIT - and "NO" Chris, dogs don't count.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

so an alien found another alien :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  13. codyjphoto

So you've never actually seen the comsumption of drugs happen but it sounds a bit like its going on

14. Caesar used to come in and put his face on my face. :(

He was so big that he could stand flat footed and be as tall as the bed. If I was laying on my side with my head close to the edge, he would just walk up and plop his face down on my face, and just sit there like that.

15. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

usually pre sun rise with chemex coffee maker. fresh beans in air tight device ground semi medium/course with a ton of grounds...smooth.

16. Nah, she is just like that. She is the most laid back, calmest, happiest person ever. She has 1000x more patience than anyone I’ve ever met, and never gets upset at anything or anyone.

The only down side to that unearthly calmness is that she never gets in a hurry. She’ll be like “you can’t rush life”. Haha. While I’m getting road rage just trying to drive the 5mins to the gym, even though I’ve got fuckall to do all day but workout.

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

That might work, but let it be known I use a $30 aeropress. :D

BigBird likes this.
  18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

If it's a good morning dump, it'll be a good day.
    If I don't get a good morning dump, no matter what happens, won't be a good day.

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I have to get out of showbiz. This 'routine' stuff sounds amazing! :D

20. codyjphoto

I looked and no luck finding a good coffee thread. hint hint