1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your morning and how it determines your day

Discussion in 'General' started by codyjphoto, May 16, 2018.

1. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

It has to be! :crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm having coffee, watching GP Q2, waiting for the first call from Roebling with a question about something, watching the pups play. Not a bad morning all in all. Don't have anything specific I have to do around the house today but a ton of little things I really should do. I'd rather read a book so I'm kind of hoping it rains soon :D

3. fastfreddie

Stop reminding me of all the little things I don't want to be doing now...you know, the stuff I mentioned earlier - laundry, tires, suspension...and in the rain, to boot!
    Yeah, me. What a day I'm gonna have!? :crackup:
    Ugh.

<I guess I should get started>

4. fastfreddie

Trailer is empty, tools are collected/selected/set up...now for the all important gathering of thoughts.
    I think I'll take a break. :D

5. fastfreddie

...And the trailer's roof has a couple unseen/unknown leaks. So much for an easy transition to toy hauler configuration project this summer. :rolleyes:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I reheated some home mad Skyline and had lunch. Did put coffee into the canisters and put dishes away. Maybe next time I get up to pee I'll grab the dog food delivery from the porch :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just reseal the seams, you'll be fine.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Might be time for a nap before I push myself too hard today.

9. codyjphoto

codyjphoto Well-Known Member

Well there you have it, rain let you see some unknown issues before you had it loaded down at a track and had it leaking on your stuff. There is positive in most everything

K51000 likes this.
  10. fastfreddie

It was raining all last week, too...no indications of leaks at that time. I don't think this is something that just now happened. Saving grace is that it's an all-aluminum trailer, except the floor and interior walls which I have concerns about.
    It's 14 years old and needs some attention before it goes to pot. You know, dings, dents, punctures, bearings, wiring, etc. Stripping it seems like the best course before "building" a living space.

codyjphoto likes this.
  11. codyjphoto

I'd say a good opp for a thread on the befores durings and afters of the whole ordeal. A Build thread if you will..

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I got me a nice 90 minuter around 1:00 today. Finally put pants on about an hour ago, so I could run out and grab dinner. Kids are forcing me to ride the go kart now.

13. fastfreddie

When I get to it. ;)

codyjphoto likes this.
  14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

And then there's the occasional negative cultural exchange in which you walk away with 37 cases of ghee or something.

Gorilla George likes this.
  15. codyjphoto

Some of you now have me in the mindset that I dont actually need 8 hours of sleep and am perfectly fine with 4 or 5. This does give me more time to do productive things!