1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK Round 07 - Acerbis UK Round | May 27 - 29

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, May 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. I would comment on how far he is from the leader but so is the rest of the field :crackup:

2. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

Sykes is a damn alien when it comes to using that Qualifying tire.

As for Cam, P9 in qualifying after about two hours of time on the bike and track? That's pretty solid. I can't wait to see what he can do over race distance, especially in race two.

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

:(Cam got a decent start slotted into 6th then crashed :(

4. 12v_dub

12v_dub Well-Known Member

damn, Cam crashed!

5. Great start and very aggressive. Red mist!

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

shit!

7. throwdown

throwdown Well-Known Member

Noooooooooooo!!!!!

8. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Dammit Chaz! They may as well call the season now...no one is scoring enough points to mount a serious challenge to Rea.

Edit - I must be able to cast commentators curse - Rea just ran off but was able to rejoin in third. Not much damage to his points in this race.

9. BHP41

Nicky is going really well. Up to 5th. He should be able to hunt down Salvadori.

Go on Davide!! Hope he wins this one.

10. BHP41

Was there smoke coming from Chaz's bike??? I thought I saw a puff 1/2 a lap before he crashed again.

11. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Damn - Chaz was looking like he might be able to salvage decent points out this.

12. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

And Rea runs off again - there is something wrong with that Kawi. Tranny? He was having issues in practice. I think there was some discussion about engine braking strategies.

13. BHP41

Yea. He had trouble at Imola also with the engine braking.

14. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I was just going to speculate on Savadori's chances of a podium and he's run wide or off. If I could control this new found power I could rule the world!

15. BHP41

LOL. Don't mention Hayden for the rest of the weekend.

16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Cam Cam Cam.....

17. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I almost feel sick to my stomach for Cam. Fuuuuuck!

18. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I'm gutted for Cam. With all of the craziness that was going on in the race, I feel like he could have achieved a very strong result had he stayed upright.

Fantastic results for Camier, Hayden and Savadori as well.

Does Ant West get that ride full time now or what? P10 on that bike after an off track excursion is incredible!

mike574 likes this.
  19. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Just watched the race. Not sure why they never showed on BeIN how Cam went down. Contact with someone else? He looked like he was about to put some moves on the guys around him and not mess around at all.

Good news is there is one more race tomorrow and Boobies should keep the shinny side up.

I got Sykes. :D

20. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Self-inflicted lowside in the last corner (Goddards) at the end of the first lap.