1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Finally get your ass off PhonyBook and now you're getting your moron on with Reddit? SMMFH.

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

You look at the Beeb and stupid pictures on the internet every second you aren't working, so...

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

So when does he get the dishes washed and laundry folded?

4. CausticYarn

I consider that work...

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Bingo! This should be offered to both men and women on welfare.....first and foremost.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Forced sterilization? I agree. Mandatory contraception (chemical or otherwise)? Your reproductive "rights" (what a BS term) end when you are not capable or willing to accept reproductive responsibility and expect to burden your neighbor with your irresponsibility. Neither my friends, nor I, were models of responsible reproductive behavior growing up in the 70s, but we were always ready to accept personal responsibility for our stupidity. I was fortunate..."no" is very effective in preventing unwanted conception.

V5 Racer likes this.
  7. CausticYarn

Reproductive "rights"?

Fuck.
    Freedom really is an illusion.

I agree that welfare should be worked for. That in exchange for compensation, people should be working or being trained for work. I do not believe reproduction should be tied into welfare AT ALL.

And again I ask: if we want to tie reproduction in to the situation to prevent a drain on society, why don't we just euthenize everyone who is a drain on society? Isn't that the point trying to be made? We don't want people draining society. Kill them. Problem solved.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What a load of crap. If you are incapable of supporting yourself, then the folks you are imposing upon to provide said support have every right to attach strings to provision of those resources. Not having children that others will have to pay for us a reasonable stipulation. The rest of your argument is overwrought hyperbole.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What gets me is alot of people do not seem able to see that the entire problem here is government. It is an idiot government program that allows welfare people to get more free money if they pump out more kids. The problem could be easily solved by cutting off the gravy train. Let them breed as much as they want but if they can not afford to eat them and their likely low IQ children can go hungry. This heartstring tugging "for the children" bullshit is getting worn out. I am at the point that I would rather give money to an animal shelter than to some moron baby factory.

kangasj and jrsamples like this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

:crackup:

11. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Have you seen the gumball analogy video? The one that compares the number of people in the world who earn/make/get less than $2 per day? There are no poor people in the USA.

12. CausticYarn

Do you say that about our military? Because we sure as shit support them and their families too. The condition is that they work. Which is an acceptable contition to require.

So no, it isn't a load of crap.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They agree to go get shot at and dead if needed and certainly don't get to lay around all day on your dime. That pretty much covers their compensation in my opinion.

V5 Racer likes this.
  14. CausticYarn

Do you chest thumpers have problems reading? Or are you all just so blinded by outrage that I do not agree with limiting ones autonomy as punishment for needing help?

WORK IS AN ACCEPTABLE FUCKING CONDITION TO RECEIVE WELFARE.

No where have I ever stated that it's okay to just sit on your ass receiving payment for doing so.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Wow. The military is the same as welfare recipients...
    Fortunately you still have time to go edit that so it makes a little bit of sense.

kangasj likes this.
  16. CausticYarn

Not editing.
    I stand by my post.
    I didn't say it was the same. They work for the government for compensation. As should people who require welfare assistance.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Who gave my wife a shovel this morning?!?

kangasj likes this.
  18. CausticYarn

Someone said something I don't agree with.
    Smash keys.
    Make assumptions.
    Tell them they are a special liberal snow flake.
    Me feel better.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Meh, been a standard gag in movies and bad jokes for a long time now.

20. CausticYarn

I may have had waaaaaay to much coffee this morning.