1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Women's March

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jan 21, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wow...now you equate defending our nation to breeding. I consider the potential of putting your life on the line a more than acceptable exchange. To compare that in any way to saying someone that simply wants to contribute nothing but additional population at the expense of their neighbor is ludicrous.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If it means anything, married military will either be issued base housing (free) or offered BHA (basic housing allowance). They receive no additional pay for the amount of children they pump out. Healthcare is free at military installations for spouses and family (medical, dental, vision). While the pay sucks, the military clothes you, feeds you, provides housing, free water, free electric, free college. All the basics necessary for human life is issued.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But is it OK for someone already unable to care for themselves to expect other to pay for their spawn?

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I know what you are trying to say and for the most part I agree. People should have to work to receive welfare. Your post does not read like that though.
    Military are doing a job that the country wants them to do. Work for welfare is just finding something for people to do to justify giving them money. One is needed, the other is not. That is why there is military recruiting and not welfare recruiting.

5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

If they are meeting the stipulations of the payments, yes.

I just happen to disagree that sterilization should be a condition of welfare. Neither of us are going to change our minds.

I believe my body is mine, no one else's. No one has the right to alter it but me. That is where I draw the line, sorry.

6. CausticYarn

And I totally get that.
    But realistically - there is no way to get out from underneath having to support other people in a huge society.

I am not sure how one can realistically think that we can just shut off the tap and not have an uprising. There will always be a need for welfare.

Honestly - I think it should be done via community outreach and not through government funds. I don't know how to get there either.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ahem.

There's a fuckton of welfare recruiting. Billboards, posters, radio and tv ads for WIC, SNAP, heating assistance, Section 8...and let's not forget the agencies, both guv'mint and "charitable" that exist solely to find people in "need" and get them signed up for every welfare program under the sun.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

There's your euthanasia argument. When the ObamaPhone crowd start behaving like Berkeley students, they get a new kind of welfare that involves shackles and chains and breaking rocks.

9. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Still doesn't change the fact that those two need their own UNCENSORED TV/YouTube/radio show. . .I predict it would take less than a month for them to have a natural "master of my domain" episode and then it's off to the races. Don't forget to negotiate a finders fee/licensing rights. . .

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I will concede that point.:(

11. CausticYarn

No one wants my mug on TV.

And what happens here, is pretty much the only time we interact. The rest of the time we sit on opposite ends of the couch playing with our phones.

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Which is why the dog runs away when I get the peanut butter out of the cupboard :(

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I agree completely on the community outreach and the need for some social programs to help the truly needy. It is just in my world the 300lb baby mama with kids from 8 different douchebags would never qualify but thats when the bleeding hearts come in with the "for the children" argument. Unfortunately I think we are too far down the gubment rabbit hole created by the so called "Great Society" and the only way for any meaningful changes to happen would be some sort of uprising. I am just happy to be on the side that has the majority of the weaponry.:D

14. CausticYarn

Here is what ooks me out about things that require interference with autonomy and me being the sole possessor of my body:

If you allow the government to require sterilization to receive welfare payment, what is going to stop them from requiring it for other things society provides? Or as punishment for being a "drain on society" in other means?

Your IQ is 87.
    Your utility usage is above average.
    You collect junk cars.
    Your children run wild.

It just feels like a slippery slope. I own me. Not the government. I will never concede myself in payment for something provided by society. I also would rather work 7 jobs than take money from my neighbors - but, first they came for the Jews.

You know damned well if you give the government an inch, they will take a mile.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

No payments for extra kids...too many kids, they have to go into foster care or adoption to continue to get welfare. Want to keep your kids? Get a job, any reasonable job qualifies...kinda like parole.
    I agree on forced streilization, the idea of Nancy Pelosi clearing out the ranks of thinking Americans scares the sh*t out of me!

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Here you go dear...

[​IMG]

17. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Like I said - prediction: less than a month - six months tops. All you have to do is find shit that pisses you two off and go. . .it'll naturally take care of itself (if it gets to the point where there's a lull - make pickle slam 6 redbulls and have somebody call in about how the 2nd ammendment is outdated and stand back. . .If I was in the entertainment industry, I would have already called you two (as well as a few others).

18. CausticYarn

Well, at least we are good for a few laughs.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

And if the laughs stop, we can post our sex tapes

20. CausticYarn

IMG_5760.JPG