1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by guerrilla, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

2. Slider82

I've listened to Sean a few times but it's been a while, he's OK. Don't much care for Rush.
    BTW, you're spending way too much time romancing the sheep, you're starting to sound like one. :D

3. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

4. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I'm not surprised Dave. Your arguments are usually better thought out and supported than those of the "Ditto-heads". They stick out like sore thumbs.

5. mad brad

mad brad Guest

a lot of shit talkin' for a guy who can't/won't fight. :rolleyes:

6. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Right. You can't make an argument to support an ultra-conservative buzz-phrase ("liberal media") but I'm sounding like a sheep. :rolleyes: :Puke:

7. Slider82

OK, it's asinine of you to attempt to discredit the research done by MRC. It's asinine of you to think that anyone other than a conservative group would take the considerable time to document th eliberal bias in the media and it's asinine of you to think I should have to point out that MRC is conservative.
    You must be feeling foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid right about now, huh?
    Your "facts" don't discredit MRC. I don't care who supports it or they say in the editorial comments. I read, or listen to,what the reporters say and draw my own conclusions.
    Since you're too afraid to go to the site yourself, here is a cut and paste. If you want more, just let me know.

“This is interesting news that we get now, and it may put the President under a lot of heat today as the public learns that he knew, through his daily CIA intelligence briefings, that bin Laden had potential terror attack plans under way. And this marks a shift in the official version of events leading up to the September 11th attacks. So the questions is exactly what did the President know and when did he know it?...
    “It also calls into question what happened when Andy Card, Andrew Card, the White House chief of staff, that morning went and whispered in the President’s ear, as the President was talking to a group of school students in Florida [on Sept. 11, 2001]. Was the President really surprised?”
    — Charles Gibson on ABC’s Good Morning America, May 16.

Here's the link: http://www.mrc.org/notablequotables/dishonor/03/award5.asp

8. Slider82

My personal favorite example of liberal media bias was 3 months after the 9/11 attack when I came across a CNN special while running the channels.

"ON THE TRAIL OF PRESIDENT BUSH'

Not terrorists, not Al-Queada, not Bin Laden. They were "on the trail" of our President! That kind of biased reporting may be why CNN finds themselves in 2nd place behind Fox News
    While we're at it, maybe you can explain how Dan Rather can be a fair and unbiased reporter when speaking at Democratic fund raisers.

9. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

"OK, it's asinine of you to attempt to discredit the research done by MRC. It's asinine of you to think that anyone other than a conservative group would take the considerable time to document th eliberal bias in the media and it's asinine of you to think I should have to point out that MRC is conservative.
    You must be feeling foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid right about now, huh?
    Your "facts" don't discredit MRC. I don't care who supports it or they say in the editorial comments. I read, or listen to,what the reporters say and draw my own conclusions.
    Since you're too afraid to go to the site yourself, here is a cut and paste. If you want more, just let me know."

You've got issues Bud.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

:rolleyes: wow, things are bad when rsdoody tells you that you've got issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2003
  11. Slider82

12. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

13. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

COME on, basic logic goes beyond true/false only,

TRUE / TRUE also exist, use all of your brain it can be fun....

Arnett is an anti war Liberal, he bragged as much in the interview, he was fired for it.
    Americans WILL DIE as a result of what he said, that is not a liberal or a conservative issue. He emboldened the enemy, his words granted comfort and aid and motivation to their cause. What he said and where he said it in a time of war is treasonous.

This in no way confirms the media is not liberal, business rules dictate that there are limits, this was beyond what NBC/MSNBC could tolerate, it would cost them $ from sponsors/advertising, they had no choice, they (or their reporters) still have a liberal bias.

Hopefully he (Arnett) will be held fully accountable!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2003
  14. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Maybe you are the one that should go to the Arnett thread...

15. Yamaha Fan

Hey again use all of your brain, I was just responing to your comments about this issue....

16. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I didn't bring up Arnett, you did. And please quit making assumptions about my brain. It is arrogant to assume that you know more about how my brain is operating than I do. Unless you are clairvoyant.

17. Yamaha Fan

Read my post I did not say that you brought it up, and I did not bring it up either, I only said that I was responding your comments....

the rest was... as far as your brain is all tongue and cheek....

I encourage everyone to use all of their brains

:D

Last edited: Mar 31, 2003
  18. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Have we hit the point where this is no longer a productive discussion? Are we done now?

19. Yamaha Fan

Its your question, come on think it through... you can figure it out.

20. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I've thought it through. We're done.