1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sorry to hear that.

2. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

The burning one in the pool?

From the mid-air collision caused by the ATC dude who was the Father of the chick that was dating Jesse that Walter let suffocate on her own puke.

-steve

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Why?

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Because you are so far behind.

5. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I wish I would've started earlier. Watching Walt deteriorate is fun.

6. interesting because it showed up in more than a couple of episodes!

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I was re-watching the series leading up to the finale, and found what I think is the creepiest place it showed up. This is the scene where Jane's dad was in her room picking out her burial dress. Jane had painted this mural on her wall.

[​IMG]

8. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It is stuff like this that makes this series more interesting than the Wire, Sopranos, etc...

Series that I liked very much.

9. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

When I saw that scene, I though he was leaving it as a some sort of clue for the authorities. Waited for it to become relevant in the final episode, which obviously it didn't.

Then I heard Vince's explanation and lost all respect for his story telling abilities :crackup:

10. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

Friend sent this link to me. Thought it was awesome. Yep, know there's rules, but I've broken my share in my past and I'm sure it won't the last time, albeit less frequently than years past.

Johnny, tell me what I've won. I hope its not a repost.

11. SVandST

SVandST Well-Known Member

Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Started watching on Netflix earlier this year and thankfully realized that the final season was this year and set the DVR to record it.

Just finished watching the final episode. Damn, what a fantastic show.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

What a great series. It'll be good to catch up on some sleep again. We had the first two seasons on one DVR and the other three seasons on another DVR from the marathon. We couldn't stop watching and I feel like we cheated some of the suspense (if that's even possible) by not having to wait week-to-week between episodes.

The acting, writing, attention to detail, character development/switching back and forth between good and evil, etc. made this show so addicting. I know I'm late to the party, but I had been avoiding this thread like the plague for not wanting to read any spoilers. Phew, what a ride. I was on the edge of my seat for basically the entire final season. I don't know what to do with myself now.

edit: BTW - probably covered already, but who called Hank and warned him over the phone about Tuco's cousins coming for him? Was it Gus?

Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  13. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I just finished season 1. Ed get season 2 on DVD for me :D

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

I deleted them already, sorry. Ha.

Get out of this thread. Don't want you spoiling any of the fun for you and Crista. And all I can say, is the series just keeps getting better and better with each season.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

You just missed another marathon.

16. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

dammit

17. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I have the entire series on my DVR.
    If I record on best quality, I can get 90 minutes on a disc.
    I would have to watch as I record in able to cut out commercials.
    I'll probably start watching season 1 this weekend.
    I'll do a quality test then.

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Don't think it's been covered here, don't think a clear answer was ever provided, but I'm certain it was either Gus himself or someone acting on Gus' orders.

20. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Breaking Bad marathon on today on AMC