1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:crackup: Yep, me, you, and one other person.
    He's a good actor.

2. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Lol, recently started at season 1 on Netflix and have become addicted to it (pun intended).

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I just bid on a very recognizable prop. Won't likely win at the price I'd be willing to pay, but it's a lark.

4. auminer

Let's just say I did NOT win... :eek::eek::eek:

$65,500... plus a 24% buyers premium, plus sales tax of 8.75% if that 90056 zipcode is the seller's address... That's a total of $88326.75 .... plus shipping.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

6. hey guys i've not read any of this thread - still trying to catch up!

so just watched season 5, episode 8 and it's the last one available-anyone know when the final episodes will be on netflix? i'm dying here, lol

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Just buy it on iTunes already. The whole season in HD was like 25 bucks or something.

8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Just watched the final episode. Way too predictable. It was too bowtied

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

I'm on season 3, episode 6.

10. i see your point but since i watched 4 1/2 seasons for a total of 16 bucks (and that includes misc. other netflix shows) i think i'll wait....walt would not approve of your suggestion, lol

11. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I'm a little surprised y'all haven't been trying to figure out the title of the final episode. Some of the theories on other sites have been awfully creative. I think the worst over reach was somebody who was certain Felina stood for Blood, Sweat, and Tears.

Supposedly, the Fe was for the iron in blood and Na for the sodium in tears but they had a little trouble with Lithium.:D

BTW, the tape in the glovebox is a big hint.;)

12. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

13. and the teddy bear with the missing eye?...nevermind..not.reading.thread

14. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Felina is the girl in the Marty Robins song El Paso. That's where the final episode title came from.

Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
    I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
    Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
    Music would play and Felina would whirl.

A couple of the writers were interviewed on NPR and they confirmed it.

15. Slider82

Yep:up:

16. auminer

Well I thought that was kinda obvious. Bllod sweat & tears? :crackhead:

Seeing it before the episode, I could only see it as an anagram of Finale, since Marty Robbins isn't exactly entertainer of the decade of 20-anything.

17. Slider82

Yeah the Blood Sweat and Tears thing was pretty funny, I guess they thought because they used the symbols in the show title it had to be something along those lines.

The song ending ties in pretty well with the ending of the show.:up:

18. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

19. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i have to wonder about some of those prices, the book was very big in the movie but some of those prices look inflated, i've seen auctions for big blockbusters with more than average stuff that played key roles in movies go for less than some of those items, but who knows

20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Maybe I lost an episode during the marathon but I never saw the explanation on the teddy bear...