1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm about 99.9% certain the authorities recovered the remaining funds when he went on his midnight cruise tossing stacks of money out of his car onto random people's front lawns.

Poor Jesse completely lost it when Todd killed the kid on the dirtbike.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

As for new shows, you guys watching Low Winter Sun.....any good?

I've been dvr'ing them but haven't got past the first half of the first episode.

3. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Same here. I started watching the pilot. Kind of slow start, so I stopped.
    As for Breaking Bad, I now have 52 Episodes stored thanks to last weeks marathon. :D

4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah but that was the first bag Walt brought him. Then he went to his house and brought two more bags.

Oh well, another reason to watch it again in a few months(maybe I'll get the box set for Christmas!)

5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hat's off to a beautifully crafted TV show.

I will miss it.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Anybody watch Rectify? I thought it was pretty decent. About a man being released from prison after 20 years on death row, and returning to society. It was on Sundance and AMC. It was set in a small Georgia town.

7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

It was a pretty good end to an awesome show. Rarely do we see such profound characters these days. Most of the main characters very complex and detailed. Awesome writing. This is what happens when, as opposed to say Walking Dead, you don't fire all the writers after the first season to milk the goat until the tits are bloody.
    Well done.

8. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i havent seen the show since back in 08 or 09 the first season, so i started watching, i missed a few shows here and there when it was like 4am when they did the marathon but i still was able to follow, recorded all day sunday so i got all of the last season, (just finished last night) one of the best shows i've seen in a while and it was a good ending, i liked the "if you kill me you won't know where (boom) " i guess he didnt care at that point

9. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's all on Netflix, with the exception of the last few episodes in this season. By the time you re-watch from season one I'm sure the last season will be ready.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What is the story with leaving the watch over the phone after his call to confirm Gray Matter's CEOs house address?

Was the watch related to Gray Matter? I can't remember...

11. ckruzel

not sure jesse gave him the watch

12. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I dunno. Maybe to signify that he no longer cared about time, because his was up? Maybe an inside joke? Maybe his wrist was chafing?

The finale was perfect. It was just about expected, but still great. Waltenberg won in the end, in his own way. The last scene was magnificent. Walter dead on the floor of a meth lab, having just escaped the cops, while they panned out with that "baby blue" music. I'd have liked to see more of Jesse, but I suppose he was a broken man by the end.

One of you clowns called the ricin in the tea thing perfectly, kudos.

13. ckruzel

he bounced back they got him driving fast cars now

14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

You're right!

And at that point, he didn't know Jesse was alive (depending when he heard about the return of the blue meth).

15. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

On the Talking Bad afterwards Vince Gilligan answered the watch question. The "artsy fartsy" reason was because of the whole "Jesse gave it to him and now he was getting rid of it as he releases everything etc. etc." ...

The real reason was that the diner scene was already filmed and Walter wasn't wearing the watch. So for continuity reasons they had him take it off.

-steve

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My favorite part was when he confessed to Skyler that he enjoyed it and did the whole thing for himself. It gave the entire show a new meaning and wrapped up things very nicely, in a twisted kinda way.

17. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I liked the after show interview with Skyler about her's and Walt's last scene. She said it was a VERY emotional scene, it came across on tv like that also.

On a side note, did anybody see Michael J Fox's new show with Marie as his wife? It's a comedy and seemed funny and well written.

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

How bad is an Aztek?

Walt's tighty-whiteys current bid: $5300

Walt's Aztek current bid: $5600

Soooo..... an Aztek is worth only 300 bucks and a pair of skid-stained drawers. :eek:

I really thought that Leaves of Grass would be the highest bid item, but looks like Tio Salamanca's bell might win that spot. Both are bid higher than ANY vehicle featured on the show, though.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

No Heisenburg hat?...

20. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Anybody mention that Jesse Pinkman and Colin Edwards are long lost brothers?