1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is watching Breaking Bad?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Odenkirk (Saul) finally did something (Saul) that has redeemed him from being on the worst show ever on television (Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!)

2. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

It's a movie. A cheesy movie based on a video game.

-steve

3. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

It was brilliant the way Walt planned to get the money to his son. And the ricin in the stevia packet was a great trick. But there is NO way that flimsy rig holding/firing/fanning an M60 would have held that gun in place while it chewed through the trunk/building/psycho nazis. And also, I don't see how Skylar is going to get a deal from the DEA for the agents' grave location. Other than that, great ending. Best series since the Sopranos.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    Great series, still give the nod to the Sopranos though.

5. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

You hate being wrong but in this case you are

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

You do all realize that fiction requires that you suspend disbelief a little right?

7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

[​IMG]

Yeah, buddy.... you're right. There is absolutely no passage of time reflected in these images. And Walt grew a full head of hair in seconds... it was that clean New Hampshire air, I suppose. :rolleyes:

You know what, screw it. This is a retarded argument, and if you think you won, here's your trophy. Idiot.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Arguing is one thing, but that pic is just bad taste. Some people's idea of humor around here lately is sickening:down:

9. light 3

light 3 the bot

^i agree. i'm not liking that Special Olympics pic. not funny. my cousin has down syndrome and he's always happy and a great person.

back to the thread, greatest show i ever watched. the ending was everything i hoped it would be and more.

10. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I work with atypically developing children for a living. Fuck any ignorant fool who thinks that way about them.

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

My apologies. I let a troll get to me. No excuse.

12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I don't tend to nitpick every little thing I see on TV, but rather just enjoy the entertainment that is being presented to me.

That being said, I found the entire Breaking Bad series, right down the the last second, some of the most enjoyable television I have ever experienced.

They didn't try to milk this series for every penny, keeping it running until people got tired of it.

They had a story to tell. They told it. End of story.

Bravo.

13. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

:up:

owning it and apologizing is so rare these days. Good on you auminer.

14. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

mentioned this on FB earlier....get ready for the onslaught of copies from every other network. The dearth of original ideas means we are about to get choked with anti-heroes.

15. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I don't know.....I read somewhere else that the anti-hero has been played so much in the last 10 years that it's an old story. It even mentioned that BB was a hard sell 6 years ago due to this fact.

On one hand I hope you're right. Some of the best TV I've seen since the start of the Soprano's has been because of the anti-hero. If they cheese it up I just won't watch.

16. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Did think of that one. Yea, that could be a problem for Jesse.

Unless the Feds make the assumption that they have everyone they need; although in bodybags. They just might not care.

ONly downside with Jessie is that he's now broke. I'm sure his house/belongings are gone, so once he's out of gas, that's it. Would probably have to go back doing what he does best.

I don't think going to see Brock is an option, unless he's with the grandmom. Don't think she'll be too thrilled to see Jessey, I'm sure she blames him for her daughter's death.

Love that scene with the Grey Matter couple; did NOT see that coming. Awesome writing.

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Your argument is that the storyline of Jesse and the storyline of Walt in the second to last episode was at different times.

As I said before, they weren't. Walt was gone for almost 2 months. Jesse was in prisoned for the exact same time.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I can't remember.....what happened to the 5 mil in the 2 black bags that Jesse had with him before he didn't get in the van?

Does Saul have it?

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The Shield, Dexter, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire…
    Most of the great TV this century has already centered around antiheroes.

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Considering the antihero is a product of ancient Greek drama its fair to say there's been plenty. :up: