1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who deserves Roger's seat!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by track wagon, Aug 1, 2018.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I second that. With all the stuff you're doing it's incredible.

Hell, when I don't have somebody in the pits to help with tire warmers, force feeding me, or handing me drinks after each session then I suffer. I can't imagine running the team + everything else.

2. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

There's just no way. Not that I wouldn't be for it. It would be awesome to watch pedrosa smash the PIRC lap record on his out-lap. :D

5axis likes this.
  3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

you kinda beat the crap outta that team for a few years didnt ya? HAHAha! but that would be great.

4. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I vote Kyle. First and foremost, if he can perform at the level he does while juggling all of the responsibilities of running a team, then the kid has the talent. Seriously. Let's imagine ANYONE currently in the top 5, having to run their deal and still perform consistently in the top 5. Ain't gonna happen. To me, he seems to be able to remain upbeat, even in the face of some pretty difficult situations. He consistently presents himself in a professional, positive manner, which I think is sorely lacking in everyday life, let alone racing.

And? If he could swing it, put Hayes on Kyle's bike, for much the same reason. Man...miss having that guy out there.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not at Yosh but on a motogp bike. :D

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't appreciate The Hayes teasing about the Suzuki ride. That would be awesome. If only. I spoke to him at Vir despite him wearing that filthy Yamaha uniform. Man it would be cool seeing him at Suzuki.

7. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Crutchlow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Your jealousy is so not pretty.

Can't help the fact you worship the worst of the two manufacturers from Hamamatsu.

I couldn't decide between the two images below, so both are included.

I've already emailed you a map. :--)

williampenn1.jpg

zsazsagabor1-2x.jpg

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Who? :Poke:

11. mike998b

mike998b Well-Known Member

Has anyone seen JD hanging around the Yosh Truck? :D

12. TX Joose

I heard its between Lewis, Beach, Scholtz, and one more I can't recall this very second.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I need to call them and get on the list :crackup:

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Enemy identified.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

16. TX Joose

He's gonna come on the Honda when he's ready.

Maybe by then Spies will be back on the V4 Duc

17. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Love to see JD on it but deep down Jake deserves it back.

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I know Matt, JD, and Lewis.... My thought is is that who knows the current bike... Who is the Top Finisher on a Suzuki behind or in front of Roger or Toni? He Knows the bike.. And the current mechanics know him, his style and the set up he needs.. I applaud John Ulrich for giving him the best he can give him in the Superbike season this year. I wouldn't be sad if he extended his contract with M4 however I would be exited a tad more to see him on another top machine to get more Podiums like he did in Superbike a couple years back....My vote is below... He deserves it.. Hell they even have posters left more than likely... :crackup:
    20180815_183033.jpg

2blueYam and Steady T like this.
  19. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

JD needs to get on a factory backed Kawi....

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Been there, done that....

[​IMG]

stk0308 and TLR67 like this.