1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Stuff like this gives BLM credibility.

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Are they not on the same team? Pro-BLM eejits at my regular fordee are in deep with this dude. Took only a quick search. Won’t/ can’t spell out names, but look up the guys political affiliations and it quickly shows.

baconologist likes this.
  3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Per the folks on TheHullTruth:

Local theory accepted by most around there:

Maid pushed down the stairs by Paul when she finds him in the liquor cabinet and goes to tell dad.

Paul finds Alex hooking up with dude and hits dude in the head with hammer. ME wanted to put head wound as cause of death. Coroner had it changed to hit by car.

The estranged wife had a standing Monday night dinner with the kids at the lodge. Not clear if the ex was included. Mom confronts Paul on behaviour. He kills mom because psychopath. Dad walks in on scene and kills son as he's gone too far and could ruin the family name. Dad did visit hospital prior to lodge but timing is close enough for local cops to rule him out as a suspect (wink wink).

Dad self inflicts flesh wound on head to make it look like someone is out to kill the family. Salkehatchie Road is rural enough for little traffic but enough traffic that someone would come by within 15 minutes or so. "Prominent South Carolina lawyer Alex Murdaugh, whose wife and son were fatally shot nearly three months ago, suffered a “superficial” gunshot to the head and is expected to recover, authorities and relatives said Sunday."

sill'r B sill'd likes this.
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I bet you think you're all subtle and shit and didn't earn a vacation next time Mongo visits. :crackup:

Sabre699, Rico888 and noles19 like this.
  5. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

crooked is crooked, there examples littered through out history of double crosses etc.

i’ve put zero effort into this story since reading the first link. My original comment about the public / private “partnership” stands. On the surface that alone is enough to question everything.

6. britx303

Sorry. It isn’t you guys that I have to be subtle and vague for. And I really was stopping at that post

7. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Why have you been suggesting lately on more than one occasion to others and even Mongo about banning that should take place ? Isn’t that procedure part of your job description?? You know to take some of the work load off of Mongo’s lap ? .. asking for a friend :D

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

"Now go do, that voodoo, that you do, so well!"

Scotty87 likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Tell your friend it's funnier when Mongo gets mad. And vacations are longer.

10. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

OK ... I’ll text him right now :D

11. britx303

Just so I know for the future if I’m allowed back, which part was over the line? Just Suggesting the political research gets me banned? Honestly asking, not bickering

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Mongo will explain. I just have a hunch that it crosses his line. :D
    If I were the one canning you today, I would say "anything that predictably opens the door for dumb asses posting political opinions." So, unless you were talking about the Bureau of land management…

13. britx303

That’s exactly what I was talking about. I deal with the Udall building frequently. What other BLM is there?:rolleyes:

ToofPic likes this.
  14. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Just ask yourself "What would Mongo do?". Then, double it.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which makes it very hard for anything to happen to or with them that doesn't involve people they know - welcome to small town USA.

16. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Dumbassery doesnt give people an excuse to act as dumbassery as another segment of society.

There is nothing wrong when the rich and influential become abusive and they get whats coming. Its cowardly people that let that family grow like a cancer just like those who watch a shooting and dont help the police letting that cancer grow.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There isn't a single iota of BLM that isn't a political discussion - and that's before you event tell people to look into political shit which is well...political :crackup:

You can respond in a few weeks...

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did not see that coming…

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I don't know why you have such a grievance against Bacon, Lettuce and Mayo. I mean I could undertand the Mayo part becasue it sucks.

kangasj and noles19 like this.