1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

That was my other thought for a title spin.

2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I don't know....the media loves this kind of shit, they don't care who they hurt when they write all these sensational stories. Never mind the truth.

The guy was a prosecutor for 20+ years and put away 200 murderers. The boating accident was just that, an accident, and it was 2.5 years ago. The kid was far from "getting off" whatever that means. The other kid that was killed in the car accident has absolutely nothing to do with it, other than some internet conspiracy crap.

Lots of BS floating around (no pun intended). Wonder if we'll ever know the truth?

BigBird likes this.
  3. pro69ss

pro69ss Well-Known Member

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I don't think so... Any good?

5. Quicktoy

Meh. The book was great.

BHP41 likes this.
  6. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

Willford Brimley was Oscar worthy

Yzasserina likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Tom Cruise? man it'd have to be something great to sit through that acting... he's like his generation of William Shatner...
    That I'd watch for ten minutes... Tom Cruise as Captain Kirk!..... I have a Trekky uncle that just talked to me about the original series... I thought it ran for decades as he's been watching reruns for 50 years... He just told me it was only 3 seasons 3!!! He's been watching the same 3 seasons like 75 episodes for 50 years now! Holy shit it sucks more than enough when it was new...

I used to have no idea why lawyers had the rep they do... now I can't believe topics like this thread aren't multiple daily threads.

I'd much rather listen to your and Vento stories from way before the birth of Godfather Racing and the bodywork gig... you know the more active years... that is entertainment...

cxd10 and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Quicktoy

Who is this? lol

I was reading John Grisham Books in high school. He was dropping helicopters into federal pens. We have a way different back story pre the race team lol.

Actually I take that back. He was sitting in one of the federal pens across this great nation while I was in high school. By then he had been caught for the helicopter adventure.

9. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

10. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I sure wish I had enough free time in life to be concerned about/interested in crap like this.

BHP41, Rebel635, Sweatypants and 2 others like this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Quicktoy likes this.
  12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What’s the name of the documentary and where did you watch it?

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It's on YT. The guy's name is Eric Alan. The video is 22:17. Production value is up there!

14. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Is it an expose’ on this Murdaugh guy? I’m trying to play catch up :confused:

15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It's not an expose, but the production value is like that. I can't remember the name of the show where it was like murder in a small town, the narrator the is a black actor with a very distinctive voice (no, not Morgan Freeman), has that vibe... I'll circle back in a minute with his name...

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Paul Winfield, the show was called City Confidential. I consulted my sister, who is a murder and mayhem expert... this guy's video has that vibe...

17. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I have family who was in law enforcement locally.....decades of shady shady shit.

A lot of what's been reported isn't far from truth. And it all links together based off timelines and history......I'm not saying its not exaggerated, but it's def. not something outta nothing.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  18. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I guess this is what happens when you sell your soul

19. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Wow, I got so sidetracked reading about this last night that I gave up on the R1 research and drank a 6 pack of Ranch Water that my wife bought for me on sale.

It's amazing that this one county in SC has had so many lawsuits against big name companies, that whole thing stinks of corruption. Both cops that showed up to the boat accidents were former civil clients of the attorney-dad. One had received a $2.5M settlement! Pretty much everyone in the "investigation" was tied to the family or the law firm.

The cops screwed up the initial boat crash investigation, although in their defense they were probably more concerned with finding the missing girl that flew out of the boat.

The housekeeper fell down the stairs and died in the family home.

Someone tried to set the home on fire at least once from the outside.

The guy that was hit in the road was probably unrelated, the connection is extremely thin.

The Dad and Mom were separated and going through a divorce- if she was threatening to reveal secrets, this family was connected to some very powerful people that would not like that.

Now the 2 murders and then the dad getting shot....They are either the unluckiest people in the world or they are dirty as hell.

sill'r B sill'd and ClemsonsR6 like this.
  20. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

The family doesn't just have ties to local law enforcement, they have connections throughout all branches of law enforcement....local locals to DNR to Hwy. Patrol and above and beyond.

Gino230 likes this.