1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The founder of Texas Roadhouse did just that earlier this year. He was worth $601 million.

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I was talking to a guy whose family is really socially connected around the Charleston area this weekend. His family is a pretty big deal in the Charleston area. They've been around for generations. He was sure the father was in on the kid and mothers murders.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Raceless man

Raceless man Well-Known Member

What would Occam say to this ? I would bet the father orchestrated all of it.

4. elvee

elvee Well-Known Member

I thought he had been dealing with a protracted illness as well?

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

He got tinnitus as an aftereffect of covid and it basically drove him insane. We've got friends tight in the Roadhouse circle and they told us the story that the news didn't print. I don't get it because I've had it in one ear for over 20 years; it's just something I'm used to. Scary thing is that $600 million wasn't enough money to make it go away.

6. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

That is very sad. If he is worth that kind of money he can take a break from work and get help. If you truly know this person bring them somewhere and get them help. The mind is the trickiest piece of our bodies and he is suffering.

Unlike the persons friend above, this family just spiraled out of control like most do when they believe they are above the law. I hope and pray he did not kill his son and wife over power and money. If he did i hope he doesnt take his own life but lives in jail while getting his @ss kicked every day.

BigBird likes this.
  7. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

We met as a roundabout circumstance of him getting help. Trouble is, as has been mentioned in the "slow down" thread, the urge/compulsion/desire/whatever to take one's own life is extraordinarily difficult to treat.

sdg likes this.
  8. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Yes, well god bless your friend, i hope he gets the strength to work through his troubles.

sdg, auminer and R Acree like this.
  9. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

10. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

All great (and not so) empires eventually fall

BigBird likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why, when I look at the photos, do I get the impression that the family tree is devoid of branches?

rd400racer likes this.
  12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

BigBird, Quicktoy, tony 340 and 2 others like this.
  13. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Like others here, I agree there was something off about his shooting on a back country road. But, I find it very unlikely that he orchestrated it as some ploy. Isn’t it more likely a failed suicide attempt? Is that common? I could imagine a decent percentage of people would flinch as a protective instinct. That said, I would guess it would be easy to diagnose for a doctor/whoever examined him after as there would likely be remnants of a gun blast at close range.

Quicktoy and sdg like this.
  14. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Seems like a common thing in wealthy power hungry families

15. sdg

sdg *

Weird.

16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

PMPED...one letter shy of pimped.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Shoot me a PM if you'd like a perspective as 'that guy'. I did a program that helped a ton.

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The locals think it was arranged or self inflicted. How many new MB cars randomly break these days only a few miles down the road. How many blue pickups are in SC -- eleventy billion at last count. How lucky are you to get a grazing head wound from a drive by where they wanted to straight up murder your ass? Pretty damn lucky. How hard would it be to have a local put a barrel perpendicular to the side of your head and pull the trigger causing a graze? Probably not to hard for the right money. Use a towel to absorb the power residue.

The local theory is the kid was a shit who killed the maid accidently, drove the boat drunk as shit killing the girl, shot his mom in a fit of rage, and was finally taken out by dad to save the family name. People are realizing the gravy train provided by the family is done and aren't looking the other way anymore.

Check out the stories from the hospital the night of the boat wreck. Dad took son home before he could talk to cops or get tested for alcohol. Nurses had to get security to prevent dad from talking to other kids from the boat who were being treated. Nobody in the boat recalled who was behind the wheel.

cxd10 and BigBird like this.
  19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Yeah it’s just such a crazy story all around. If I heard correctly, between the mom and son, one was killed with a shotgun and the other with a rifle?

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

And the dogs, which were a distance from the house. Kid blasts mom for screaming at him after he killed his dads prized bird dogs with his latest black rifle build to test his new thermal scope (psychopath after all). Dad shows up and dad goes old school in a fit of rage and grabs the nearest gun off the rack -- straight to the chest at near point blank with a double barrell Holland and Holland loaded with #7 bird shot. That's how I would film it.

SuddenBraking and cBJr like this.