1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Why ?? You do know that’s a Dude who shaves his legs . Right :D

L8RSK8R likes this.
  2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You're a devious one.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  3. BC

BC Well-Known Member

If that's the case and He didn't report it after she just about got charged with DV (see Moab body cam video) then he is one dumb mother fucker and deserves what he gets.

I suspect they've had a violent relationship for a while and both have been on the receiving end and giving end.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

But their InstaFaceYougores life was perfect....

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Autopsy today.

6. motoracer1100

Actually.. I wasn’t kidding :D that looks like a picture taken from the Sebastian Street Beach in Ft. Lauderdale :crackup:

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's why I said a small chance, also I believe you work in the medical field so you know sometimes after traumatic experiences people snap and shut down completely. Not saying that's what happened but it can happen

8. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

Jedb likes this.
  9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I get what she's saying but it's the same conjecture as everyone else is coming up with at this point. No one really knows what happened, 99% chance he's a POS and abusive and killed her but there's a small chance that's not how it happened and if it isn't how it happened his parents didn't help him at all with what they did.

grasshopper likes this.
  10. grasshopper

I'm not disagreeing with you at all... I just thought that was a very interesting take for a "possible scenario".

noles19 likes this.
  11. BC

BC Well-Known Member

If I was a betting man, I'd bet He's a POS and killer.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I wouldn't bet against you...

13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

To give the benefit of the doubt when there's a 99% chance he's a POS seems to be a remarkable amount of restraint.

14. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Very interesting read. Thank you.

grasshopper likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I fall asleep to it most nights, even half asleep I learn what to watch for :crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mommy and Daddy pay for it, same as those following the Dead and so on. I love the new thing of begging via your rear window as you travel asking for cash to be sent to one app or another. WTF is wrong with these people?

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Well, Cobain was right then.

Everyone IS gay.

:D

18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

PoPo back searching the reserve after POS is caught on a game cam.

19. motoracer1100

I just googled this after reading your post .. a person strongly matching his description was spotted on a trail cam .. however it’s not the preserve down near his house in North Port , but 500plus miles to the North in the Florida Panhandle . I hope it’s him and they get their hands on this POS .....

20. grasshopper

Granted I'm no cop or lawyer but how can they not have charged him with a crime yet? He was the last one to see her, he came back 1000s of miles without her, they were in a domestic dispute and now he's disappeared. How in the flying fuck is he not even considered a suspect or have charges against him?