1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

It’s not ... but point me to just one thread on here that has “ ever” stayed on course .

Sabre699 likes this.
  2. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

motoracer1100 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Damn... you found the unicorn.

vfrket likes this.
  4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

5. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

I'm going to have to delete my browsing history now. My wife is into the real life crime/murdery stuff. I'm convinced it's so she can gather some ideas on how to off me and get away with it, so if I mysteriously just disappear from the beeb...well, you know what to do.

BigBird likes this.
  6. She is probably sharing notes with my wife :)

7. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

LMAO, we got your six. Seriously though, have I just been co-exiting with some other species? WTF?

Without getting to the details of your marriage, I think it is some weird phenomenom, where people are getting some sort of sense of satisfaction of being able to contribute to the solving of a problem unrelated to them, because the larger problem is too much for them to currently handle.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Mine is big into the murder mystery stuff too. She loves the my favourite murder podcast. She knows many different ways to kill me and make it look like an accident. :D The fact that she hasn't yet worries me lol.

BigBird likes this.
  9. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Updates: Murdauging - Nothing new.
    Updates: Travel Kids - Her body found in Wyoming. He's now missing in a national park, in Florida with a fanny pack.

10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

This weekend my wife and I went bicycle riding. My cheapo bike has squeaky brakes. Before we go, she asks if I can shoot WD40 on them so they don't squeak......I start laughing and ask her if she is trying to kill me to collect that nice life insurance payoff?:crackup:

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

When they binge watch Forensic Files it's time to worry.

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lololol.. men are funny. If your wife wanted you to be dead, you would be. Married 22 years, love him more every year.

That dude got eaten by some alligator.

Gino230 likes this.
  13. Jedb

I think Travel Kids dude shot himself in the swamp. Probably ended up in an alligator though.

Yzasserina likes this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

And the parents retrieved the car he drove. Something really strange about that theory.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. Jedb

They dropped him off so he could leave the country?

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

How do 22 year olds have time/money to just travel around for months at a time? I could maybe make a 3 day weekend, but had to get my ass back to work!

BigBird and MachineR1 like this.
  17. Jedb

Travel blog + tiktok + digital pimping + whatever . . .

BigBird likes this.
  18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Ask one of the mods if/when your ban will be lifted?

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Remember the good old days when you had to produce something with actual value to get paid....

Raceless man, BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  20. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not really