1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

She is a shrieking harpy.

Britt and motoracer1100 like this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

She's a horrible person and does anything for ratings.
    Hopefully she doesn't taint the jury pool any more with her publicity..

Britt and mike w like this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Don’t ruin your fresh French manicure on my account, Soy boy :rolleyes:

Cawk Star likes this.
  4. I cannot stand her, all she does is point out the obvious.

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  5. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

It's interesting how he seemed so sure of who was driving the boat in episode 1 and how he totally changed his tune for Ep2.

6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Geographically, something doesn't make sense about the boat accident night. Based on Eric Alan's account, the boat was launched from the Murdaugh estate, went to a party, stopped at the docks downtown and then supposedly were on their way home after stopping downtown. The bridge they hit was the Archer Creek Bridge in the opposite direction they should have been traveling to get back home. It's roughly 5 or 6 miles south east of the downtown dock when they should have been heading north back up the river to get home.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The list of things that don't make sense in this epic drama is longer than things that do.

8. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Maybe they were Drunk

R Acree likes this.
  9. Spang308

A few on the boat clearly were, but to head the complete opposite direction of downtown even those buzzed and unfamiliar with the waterways would have realized. There's a bridge right at the docks they should have gone back under to get home. They boated away from it to the SE.

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It is. But I believe him, so far, in terms of he's after the truth. We'll see.

11. Problem is will never get the true facts, too much alcohol, it’s was dark out and even on intercostal you can get turned around if not paying attention, and I’m sure some evidence conveniently went missing. Oh that and the fact that their investigation while the case was fresh was…. F ing shit.

12. motoracer1100

Yeah , I don’t know . But didn’t this happen way after dark and not at high noon on a clear day

13. Spang308

They left the downtown docks at 1:30am, but the kids have been boating those waters for years. No way they'd go the opposite direction of a bridge lit up like a Christmas tree. Even the girls onboard would've noticed they were going the wrong way.

Jed likes this.
  14. Spang308

And I boat at night on tricky waters all the time, but nothing like the narrow mess of snakes they were on. Those creeks and rivers are twisty, shallow and complex.

15. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I'm twisty, shallow and complex.

16. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

In addition to the Gabby Petito case, there's another one in Central Florida that should make people stop and think about security for their family/friends who live in an apartment, perhaps even a condo.

19 year old girl missing, "person of interest" found dead a couple of days later.... https://www.wesh.com/article/miya-marcano-missing-orange-county-latest/37755658

Who in their right F***ing mind thinks it's a good idea for maintenance crew to have master key to access everyone and anyone's unit in an apartment complex?

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Uhmmm...how else would they acccess the unit for maintenance? Wellness checks? Removal of evictions?

Should the maintenance people be vetted? Of course. But a property owner should have access, with notice.

Yzasserina likes this.
  18. BC

BC Well-Known Member

The boat was launched at a public ramp. There is a video compilation on THT showing all the camera footage from that night from the start.

19. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Easy to put a process in place for required access, one that protects the tenant and the property owner.

But providing an individual with the master key to access a unit whenever they want, that's nuts.

20. motoracer1100

I think you are giving them “ All” to much credit . They had been drinking since afternoon. It is now the middle of night . Besides all of them being “ possibly drunk “ they were also probably tired. And am not convinced they were in a state of mind of alertness to notice which way they were going . But I wasn’t there and will quit beating this dead horse . It’s a sad story and not a surprising outcome under these conditions.