1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Now that's a big ass twist, even if the police say they aren't related

2. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

They can’t charge him .. cuz now he is missing .. he flew the coop
    Edit: just read this morning that Brien’s parents say they have not seen him since Tuesday.. his attorney announced he is missing

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the person and situation, plenty of people at all levels turn themselves in via their lawyer from pure hood crackhead murders to higher end idiots like this one.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is also the bit of whether they can find the bad guy or not.

5. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I'm thinking he dead. Fanny pack to conceal a pistol?

NORTH PORT, Fla. (WFLA) — North Port police officers and FBI agents are searching the Carlton Reserve to find Brian Laundrie, fiancé of missing North Port woman Gabby Petito.

The North Port Police Department tweeted that Laundrie’s family believes he went to the reserve earlier in the week. His family previously said he was last seen Tuesday while wearing a hiking bag with a waist strap.

6. I was somewhat going on the assumption that part of it was not in question. I’m referring to the ones where they make a press conference about the person etc.
    So my legal friend gave me more scoop on all this stuff and I’m glad he’s my buddy as a lot of it’s up to the judge or DA because with the warrant they can state wether to go…. Here is where his few Scotch’s starting catching up my my understanding. Think he said it was an immediate serve warrant? Which means as soon as the warrant is issues steps need to be actively taken to get them into custody immediately expedited methods. Ie go get him now and he also discusses who ie do you need to engage the marshal service, local Elmer fud or even immediately head to the jail to ensure the warrant is executed (apparently there was been quite a few cases someone in on some other charge and then gets out during the time.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Even with a press conference saying who they're after people do run and hide, a warrant is great but doesn't help when the guy has left the state kind of thing. Busting down doors is usually bad if you're not sure the bad guy is behind them - so if you don't know where exactly he is even if you know who he is and his lawyer says we'll be there tomorrow you let the lawyer bring him in, safer for everyone even if it's a high end go get him now warrant.

If they know where the bad guys are it's totally different of course, just tossing out another reason they'd let the lawyer handle it.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm comfortable with they are more familiar with the process than me.,

9. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Pee Wee Gaskins Playhouse

10. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

11. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

The boyfriend has an interesting tact at not appearing guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Didn’t he return home and retain an attorney before she was reported missing? Now he’s “missing”? I’d bet he’s off in the woods suck starting a pistol to avoid a cage.

12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

There are times I hate being right when I jump to conclusions.

Jim Moore likes this.
  13. cxd10

cxd10 Well-Known Member

I was really thinking (hoping) this was a brilliant scheme to drive clicks to her channel. RIP

14. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Perhaps I missed it, but how it that case connected to the shitbag lawyer case?

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It's beeb magic.

BigBird, rd400racer and Sabre699 like this.
  16. Jed

Jed mellifluous

This is now the gossip thread.

La Palma volcano. Holy shitte. Spewing lava jets around 1-2 thousand feet in the air. Started this afternoon. YT thread for link.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No. It has to be a plausible Law & Order episode or GTFO.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Gee, that isn't gonna help reduce any carbon footprints.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:stupid::confused:

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

We're all podcast weirdo murder fans now. At least that was my interpretation...