1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Maybe there's something to it :D

[​IMG]

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Think about it.

He already hired some fuckwit to kill him, stiffed the hitman who fucked it up anyways.

And you don’t see a suicide-by-cop as the way for him to get out of everything AND giving his kid the insurance $$$$$, as well as potential wrongful death damages?

I wouldn’t go near that guy with anything more lethal than a feather duster.

YamahaRick and R Acree like this.
  3. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Im still thinking theres more to the story.

The kid would have already been inheriting 10 million anyways.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Noooooo. It's all been above board.

5. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

From what I’ve seen of life, this type of shit just amplifies what you already were. If you’re a good dude, you get even better and learn more. If you’re a piece of shit, you just get hardened and more bitter.

tony 340 likes this.
  6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I would agree with you. Money amplifies all your character traits.
    There's not been anything published on the remaining son, so I guess time will tell.

Still, wealth aside, sucks to see your own family implode, much less in such a spectacular public way.

7. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Speaking of weird stories, that's going on with the missing blond chick? I think she went nuts and ran off. The boyfriend is like "I don't know. She just split."

8. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I don’t think she ran off. He returned to Florida with her vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R Acree and Britt like this.
  9. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Haven’t been following too closely but imagine the recently released video and police report are supporting your position. Also possibly a lifesaver for the guy in this situation but there’s still a lot of questions.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

What I see seems to be pointing at the boyfriend having killed her.

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

She's dead. He killed her...all that's left is to find out the when and how. A Youtube attention whore likely isn't just sitting around somewhere ignoring the world looking for her.

BigBird likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unless she is getting off on the story going viral.

13. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

The Gabby Petito case will start to move along now that the FBI are involved.
    Not so much because it’s the FBI but because it’s a federal agency.
    Without any evidence of a crime most state and local agencies have no way to obtain cell phone records. Most states courts would require search warrant for phone records.
    Federally a warrant is not needed. It’s an administrative subpoena.
    Phone records for both will start to tell a tale.
    Will be really easy to see where he went and when. Start there and start looking for places with video cameras.
    Once you get moving on that it will most likely make him a suspect and we will see search warrants at his parents house, the vehicle he brought back, etc.

The media is up to their normal narrative constructing.
    When it was first discovered that they had that domestic dispute the media covering said that the police report stated she had hit him. Now the media is leaving that part out. Or they reported it incorrectly initially. Not as juicy if she was hitting him is my guess.

Ride safe,
    AAron

Montoya and BigBird like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

supposedly there's body cam footage from a couple weeks ago for a domestic disturbance call between the two of them. so he probably killed her, self defense?

15. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I would agree with the "he killed her" program, except the I think he would have been concocting all sorts of lies to cover his tracks. His silence is a little bizarre. Makes me wonder if something totally different happened.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He's playing the game. He can't be charged with murder until a body is found....

17. Leave a trail of oxy’s , like trapping a wild animal :)

18. Roy Demeo (mafia hit man etc) “no body no crime”. In the area where they live is the sea level equivalent of where I live as far as places you could hide a body. So many deep marsh areas, back woods areas, etc wouldn’t be hard as long as you don’t get a flat tire on the way.

19. My wife brought up a point about the wife and the son. I wouldn’t take the bet but she wanted to bet me sole ownership of house chores foe a week if the target was not clearly brought out and proven in court to be one of the two and the other was collateral damage. My money would be on bye wife as the target, main reason is you don’t here a lot of negative about her. By no means do I think she didn’t know the full details about, example the housekeeper but maybe she had enough of the guys crap?
    Wh.o knows but gives me something to read and have conspiracy theories about.

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I think the kid killed the mom and dad killed the kid.

One the other case, they can't find boyfriend now. Parents say they last saw him Tuesday.

The day after the two got in a fight in front of Moonflower (some store) was the last day a worker from there was seen alive. The worker and her wife were found shot to hell (backs, sides, chests) in Moab: