1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is my bike worth please help

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by NYC1000RR, Oct 31, 2018.

?

WOULD YOU COP FOR $25K FLAT

1. YES

2. NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. wheelz96

wheelz96 Well-Known Member

Well said. I wish all sellers would ask me what I think there stuff is worth...

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Post a Price or don't post it.... Or take Phil's offer....

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

I thought this was a forum rule here, but i may be confusing it with another forum. ‘This is not an auction site. Post a price, or your thread will be deleted ...after 10 people offer you tree-fiddy.’

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Where's the fun in eliminating flame bait?

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I feel like I've seen this bike advertised forever. Which should tell you that it's not worth what is being asked. My feeling is 10-15k and expect it to sit for a while even at that price. A good comp for you would be the Riders Discount R1 that's posted in their forum. The reality is that it's a generation behind, nobody who is club racing wants to pay to rebuild that motor and it's only eligible for unlimited classes. Trackday guys are more interested in the more advanced electronics of the current models and less mods to the motor.

Not to belittle the spec of the bike, because it's an awesome ripper. But Boccarps full Yosh/Elias bike didn't exactly fly off the market, it may even still be available. As for what it is worth after a couple of years..........Ummm, less and less. It doesn't have any historic value or anything.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    WeekdayWarrior likes this.
  6. Odilup

Odilup Well-Known Member

12k tops.

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I don't think he owns it. As of 10/13/2008 he posted in this thread where it's actually for sale from the actual owner for 15k saying "LMAO, I look at this bike every day." and he's been peppering that thread with typical tire kicker comments for months. Including asking if he could make it street legal.......

Bike is for sale for 15k from the actual owner on the S1000rr forum linked below. Go ahead boys, get'em

https://www.s1000rrforum.com/forum/...rare-larry-pegram-s-ama-superbike-4-sale.html

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    Murcielago311 and Jht643 like this.
  8. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Ho Lee Fook

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

TurboBlew, Newyork, Jht643 and 4 others like this.
  10. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Asking $15k = right where I originally posted

Got damn I'm good :clap:

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

12. TravisR823

TravisR823 Well-Known Member

“Would you “cop” for 25k flat” told me everything I needed to know about this post.

13. 418

418 Expert #59

g i x x e r.com is that way >>>>

14. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

don't be a hater.....:crackup:

track wagon and 418 like this.
  15. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Makes me feel so dirty..but he's right..:(

16. NYC1000RR

NYC1000RR Active Member

If you guys would look at the content in the actual 1st and 2nd post you would see I'm trying to get you guys' take on its worth because I was going to pay "sky dan" this weekend for her and was trying to get more opinions before I pulled the trigger on Sunday which is also my birthday..also the content of the information I gave on the bike are exact quotes from the seller..from the s1krr forum where I have the same handle as I do here at 13x ..where I openly comment "dibs" and so forth and for everyone else to keep scrolling but yeah ouch my seat is still hot from the flaming .. lol as for me not jumping in to stop people from responding as if it were mine and I was selling it myself .. screw it cause it just gave me more replies with more opinions as I wanted in the first place so anyway thanks to everyone who just answered the question..and for the others your welcome for the entertainment in your otherwise empty lives scrolling through these otherwise slow threads..

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  17. Jht643

Jht643 Well-Known Member

“What is MY bike worth”
    “I would also like to include that I did not make that list the PREVIOUS OWNER did”. I’m looking at the content. You implied you owned this bike.

Also, if you are paying “sky dan” for the bike which is now listed for $15,000 where did “cop for $25k flat” come from?

If you had a question on how much it was worth there is nothing wrong with asking other people with more knowledge for help, but don’t imply it was yours and take your inquires to the appropriate thread or to facespace.

NYC1000RR likes this.
  18. NYC1000RR

NYC1000RR Active Member

the title is the only thing id agree on cause in the first part of creating this thread which is making a title I wrote "my" in the moment because of been doing a whole lot of vetting for this bike and felt that way seeing as to how I worked out a down payment and everything w the owner for her.. secondly I tried to edit it right after I noticed but theres no way to edit your title after its up.. and in the "previous owner" comment the information and that list came from one of the previous owners either from Pregame racing or josh Siegel.. not sure which .. but thats what I meant.. lastly the "would you cop" question is mine from me being the next to own her and being sold on the notion that I'm getting a steal from the seller and according to you guys here I'm getting slick talked into something that isn't worth all its been cracked up to be to me...all in all the implied ownership the way it all turned and played out has given me the same if not even more opinions from members on the value of the bike.. so yeah it is what it is

19. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Since it seems like you’re wanting a street bike, I can’t imagine a better use of 25K than on this 7 year old race bike.

Fuck the haters - you’ve got this.