1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Irnieracing 2016 S1000RR Track Bike EMRYS (Tested and Tuned Ready For-Sale)

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by irnieracing, Nov 12, 2016.

1. NYC1000RR

NYC1000RR Active Member

wilin'** also came here cause there was a zx10 that someone wanted 29k for and they said they hadn't heard a price like that since emry or w.e tried to sell his so I came to see..

2. And why exactly did you feel the need to enlighten the world on what you are willing to pay? If you don't want to pay his price, then move on.

Not to mention this is just one thread, you've made bullshit comments in multiple threads. If you don't like the bike or the price, then keep looking. No need to continuously shit on people's threads.

TurboBlew, eppy01f4i and Redline69 like this.
  3. NYC1000RR

NYC1000RR Active Member

you have a reasonably priced r6 & others have bullshit daydreaming priced bikes and most would agree.. yeah ill comment that the person is buggin' out w a price if its ridiculous why wouldn't I wtf, I don't have to type GLWS on every joes fuckin add.. I've only made like 4 comments ever on the classifieds section anyway .. you just publicly commented your opinion about my post right instead of pm'ing me .. thats fine and thats why people comment their opinions about shit publicly on public threads .. just as I did............... glws though