1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA MotoGP Fantasy League 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Had Dovi and Rins 1/2 - that looked good for a moment. Sucks for Rins but a lowside passing for the lead isn't a bad result today :crackup:

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

My Vinales pick for 2nd wasn’t better either

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah no....this protractor track sucks

~sent from mobile

4. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

What do you guys think -- top score 75? Whoever had Mir up high will likely do well.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

I had Mir 3rd, but didn't even have Binder in the points and Quattro in 2nd...so yeah

~sent from mobile

6. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Interested to see the scoring on this one....... I had Miller FTW. Q 2nd, and Pol 3rd. So much for that lol

Has anybody scored over 100 yet this year?

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

I had Dovi 1 and Miller 3rd, but 2nd 4th 5th was Fabio Pol Zarco, so I'm f'ed. :D

Quicktoy likes this.
  8. dsapsis

Negative (pending today's results).

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. dsapsis

Not necessarily, depending on downcard.
    Four races, four clusters. Lecuona finished ninth!

Quicktoy likes this.
  10. Dan Dubeau

Yeah I went and checked after I posted. If anybody got 100 from todays mess, well, puff puff pass lol. What an unpredictable year. I love it.

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was doing great. And then crashes happened. Lol. I’m trying to figure out if I was doing better before or after the red flag. I had Pol in 3rd

Phl218 likes this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

I’m lucky if I get over 50 on this one

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I had Dovi 1st and Miller 2nd. That pass at the end by Mir stole some points from me, and it worked out for you.

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Finally had time to watch the race and get the scoring in. Results are up. Hoping to have automated results and scoring in soon so you don't have to wait for me. It looks like bigbird came as close to nailing it as anyone could this week.

That wreck was intense. I'm still wondering if Vinales really had a technical issue or if he is just a headcase after that one.

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

I was just wondering if I should ask to volunteer plugging the results in. But if automation is possible, even better.

16. dsapsis

BigBird the weekly winner (wtf -- you know someone is going to crash out Oliveira? Pol completely screwed me.)

Phl218 and BigBird like this.
  17. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

There were 6 different winners selected: Binder, Espargaro, Miller, Dovizioso, Quartararo, Vinales.

Technically 7 if I were to count the Marquez pick that has apparently been left untouched since week 1, haha.

6 DIFFERENT WINNERS! Crazy. Last year would have been 95%+ Marquez, and maybe another rider if people were trying to make up points.

BigBird likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I was like oops for a lot of the race. Glad the gap closes up to @Quicktoy....must be my TV getting better [emoji16]

~sent from mobile

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Dan Dubeau

Damn that hurt. I knew it was going to be bad, but i was hoping not to lose too much ground to the front.

That's what I get for trying to pick both a dry race, and wet race (leaning heavily towards wet) roster before going out and drinking a pile of beers last night and expecting to sleep in through the race.

20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I nailed first and second and still did miserable lol.