1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Yeah we’ve got a bunch Of shit to hash out. While I’m fine with the money going to whoever is in the lead when they pull the plug, others might not be. I’ll submit that whatever we hash out, we’ve got to play for something, regardless of season length. This is too much bullshit to play for nothing.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yahoo keeps rankings every week. Why complicate things? So long as we all know going in what the deal is…

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

It’s going to be an interesting season for sure...if it happens

4. anupe

anupe Searching for consistency

So, the NFL looks to be starting in under 3 weeks. Are we going to go with a league?

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hope so. Where is the Commissioner? :D

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. Sprinky

I'm guessing that he's had a few long and rough days / nights at work with everything going on...

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He's been around, bitching about salty fuckers who bitch about everything. He's not that busy. :D

BigBird and Sprinky like this.
  9. Scotty87

Pap
    Papa is right, and so is Sprinky. I keep my bullshit off the web for the most part. At least, I try to.

Full disclosure:

I’m a firefighter/paramedic for the city of Kenosha, which is famous for all the wrong reasons right now. I love my town. I’m not proud of what’s happening. It’s been a very long week. I haven’t slept in ages. I’ll not go farther than that.

if you dudes still wanna play FF, I’m @100% in and willing to run it. Say the word.

dtalbott likes this.
  10. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I feel for you. As the non-dude from last year, I’m in again if it happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. mag

mag Well-Known Member

I’ve thought about it a good bit. I think I’m out. I just don’t have the mental energy or time to play.

dtalbott likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hang in there, bro.

As for the game, the more y'all hesitate, the greater the chances that if we play, you will all have to join me in the auto draft. So it's all good. :D

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

so....are we doing a league this year? @Scotty87

14. Scotty87

Sure!

Be good to get back into it now that we have some normalcy.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Sprinky

So....Yahoo or ESPN? :D

HPPT likes this.