1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS Fantasy Football 2019

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 25, 2019.

1. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

There is alot of luck involved with the schedule each team plays.

Might take some of the luck out next year if we switched from head-to-head to total points scored.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You mean like in real life NFL? :)

3. dtalbott

Is this real NFL? Dynasty league?

By playing total points scored, you'd play the full season, top points wins, lowest gets sacko.

Could be interesting.

4. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

It makes the end of season much less interesting. It's much harder to make up 100 points in two weeks versus getting 2 wins. Sometimes the clearly better team loses, that's part of the fun.

Scotty87, HPPT and dtalbott like this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sometimes? How about 9 fucking times??? :mad:

:crackup:

6. dtalbott

Good point. It was just a thought.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Exactly.

Who didn't like watching Marshawn Lynch bulldoze his way to a playoff win for the 7-9 Seahawks?

8. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

I was watching the score last night while I sat through a training class and seriously thought I just eeked into the championship bracket. This morning was a let down to say the least. 24 friggen points over the course of the season. Ugh

9. ScottyRock155

Now that the 6 teams in the playoff are set, is it a bracket or will it reseed after this week? Trying to figure out if I will play the winner of a matchup or the highest seed remaining?

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think you play the winner of the two teams that are on your side of the bracket.

11. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

:stupid:

Bracket

12. dtalbott

Dart, looks like this might get close.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

This year is some bullshit!

:crackup:

14. ScottyRock155

Hey, you're not last. :D

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For now. I was going for most points this week but non playing 87 got a holy shit score with Brees. Pretty cool really.

I'm waiting for Paiges TE to score 40 points tonight. Seems to be how my season is going.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Phew! Looks like it's going to be at least another year before I join the exclusive Sacko club (now watch my two players combine for a -5 score tonight :rolleyes:). And oddly, it looks like it ain't gonna be Mongo either. Imagine that!

Somebody watch New York City bridges for yellow birds who might have lost the will to live. I wouldn't want to be responsible for what could happen.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If I hadn't been screwed all season I think I could have beat that feathered bitch in the playoffs :D

18. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Funny how I will probably be last in this league yet I’m fighting for first in my other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. dtalbott

Things are about to get interesting.

20. ScottyRock155

This makes me feel guilty. :oops:

schedule.JPG