1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Al Franken...?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Nov 16, 2017.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I still can't believe Minnesnowda elected that buffoon! Dude seriously creeps me out.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I can, Jesse Venture anyone?

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Apparently some of you are not aware of Franken's abuse towards women from what I'm reading here. But don't worry, the dominoes are starting to tumble for the shithead...another woman is coming out. There just might be a tidal wave coming.

Johnny B likes this.
  4. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Did you vote for Trump and type that?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

WTF you doing on this side of the DMZ? :Poke:

6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

When Hillary was the only other option, that's still a pretty easy option. :p

Robby-Bobby, dtalbott and R Acree like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hey Dave, how fast do you think Franken will be expelled?

8. Chino52405

Fair. The idea of claiming morally superior politicians isn't really a good look for either side.

sheepofblue likes this.
  9. blkduc

10. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Just like the beeb.

t500racer likes this.
  11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, if my daughter was a stripper then I would figure that guys are going to pull shit like this on her.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes indeed.

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Hey Mongo.. the "lapse" is what his supporters are calling it.. I was not saying it was a lapse in my own opinion... that is "his excuse"

14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He and the left will spin this and hold him up as some kind of example that all of america should aspire to be like.

15. blkduc

Some are. Matthew Dowd called him a real man today. A bunch of the useful idiots are defending him. But the Senate Dems are all coming out against him which is surprising.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Red Meat for TheCause.

17. Chino52405

Sometimes he sees a beautiful woman and he doesn't even wait. He just starts (writing in a new scene in the performance that they should try and rehearse backstage so he may have a chance at ) kissing them.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Not really.

He was a "rising star" and has been floated as a worthy challenger in 2020.

The Donks are licking their chops at their own increased value at his and Chester the Molester Biden's death spiral.

19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I thought Al played for the other team.....

20. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

So, what if he resigns? He didn’t shame her and imediatly admitted he did it. So some other lady comes out and then more and he’s gone. Democrats are also coming out and admitting they handled the Clinton deal wrong also and he should have resigned. If he would have, we would have gained 20 years on this current issue. You can go on reddit and twitter and wherever and read what what you want but unless you know the poster personally, you have no idea who is behind the keyboard or what they are trying to stir up.

What’s your move Republicans?