1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Al Franken...?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Nov 16, 2017.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Rumor here in the prairie wasteland is that Tina Smith, lieutenant governor under Mumbles Dayton is going to get the appointment to Grabby Al's seat.

Will she hold it in 2020 should she run for it? Who the fuck knows?

2. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Laughing, and Trump supporters are logical? I was going to ask how I'm not logical but then I looked at my first sentence and answered my own question.

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Even liberals can’t stand being liberals. LOL.
    You have to remember that liberals are afforded the luxury as identifying themselves as whatever they want to or choose to be , even if reality says otherwise.

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Googled her, she couldn’t have fucked her way up for that appointment because she ain’t a looker. Wonder what she has to trade? Blackmail material maybe?

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You speak a language only you can understand. Maybe you can develop it into an unbreakable code and in 70 years you can be celebrated by President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho.

6. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I would vote for he/she just on name alone.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting. Thanks. From what you're saying, it doesn't sound like Booker is out of it just yet. An outsider took the GOP nomination from the establishment.

8. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I googled it because I wondered myself. They were calling him an Uncle Tom. He refused to call Trump or his opponents name and is trying to take the high road. So people don’t like him for it. Might be a good road to take since it’s the polar opposite of Trump. Who runs in 2020 all depends on how weak Trump looks. If he’s strong, the serious people will pretend flirt with it for money for 2024, and the people who don’t have a shot otherwise will go for it. Well that’s how it usually goes. Maybe Trump will declare mission accomplished and not run again. Maybe he’ll drop dead of a heart attack from all his McDonalds and Pence will be the big cheese. At least Trump makes politics more entertaining. He’s a reality star even as President.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

On what planet?

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

By today's Democrat standard, he was a right wing wacko. Catholic, lifelong NRA member, and actually asked people to pull their own weight.

"ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country" --JFK

Can you even imagine the rioting if a Democrat today said those words?

brex likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Dont forget how he wanted to shrink the federal government and wanted large tax cuts.
    A total RWN.

blkduc likes this.
  12. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's because she already runs the state. Dayton is so doped up, he doesn't know WTF is going on...literally. A lot of people say she makes the decisions. He shows up, mumbles a bunch of shit no one can understand, then leaves. He can't keep his staff because people can't deal with him. He wanders around the Gov. Mansion naked, mumbling, and confused. This summer when protesters gathered outside the mansion, Dayton asked a state trooper on his security detail to sneak him out. The Trooper told him that these are his people and he encouraged it so he should go out and talk to them. He would not and was terrified. If you think I'm kidding, I'm not. I know people on the inside. There's a lot of stories like this, that guy is a straight up creepy ass freak. Just google videos of him talking, watch his face and eyes, it will creep you out.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

What makes me laugh is when you look at stuff like this and think that the LWN's are always complaining that the country has moved so far to the right...

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

It depends on who the Governor is. :cool:
    In Massachusetts, John Kerry left the Senate to run for President in the 2004 election. Mitt Romney was the Gov. and was prepared to appoint a replacement. The Democrat state legislature kicked and screamed and got the law changed so that there was an election to install a replacement. Years later, when Ted Kennedy died, Democrat Deval Patrick was Governor. Plans were made for the special election but the Democrat state legislature again kicked and screamed and tried to get Patrick to appoint a successor.
    We had an election, and Democrat Martha Coakley was so cocksure that the seat was hers for the taking, she took a vacation in the middle of the campaign. Scott Brown won. :beer:

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your understanding of the proper psychological term is better than mine. Sociopath is way more accurate than underdeveloped social skills.

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Aim higher it is Trump they want

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No matter how low they have to go.

18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or how much they have to make up

19. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Al Franken should run for 2020.