1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Al Franken...?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She was evidently trying to nap on a cargo plane. While I don't have a lot of sympathy it doesn't change his actions are idiotic. More idiotic than her hitting every tv show she can in her nice girl outfits and trying to look innocent and smarter glasses bitching about it.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

WTF are you talking about?

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I see there are more people that have no idea what happened. The assault is not about the photo. He assaulted her backstage at the USO show, it was before that photo took place.

4. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Well fortunately I have never had impulse control deficiencies and only got physical with a female when it was consensual. I am just saying that some women who shake their asses and titties to get men all riled up and then act surprised when someone doesn't have that control. If you weren't shaking your asses and titties in front of the men and would have just sat your slutty ass down in the first place, any unwanted advances probably wouldn't have happened.

5. Mot Okstef

I was talking about women that put themselves out there and get men all worked up, then complain when the men make advances on them.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I understand that - I was responding to Toms going way way way off the rails on an entirely different subject.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're not talking about Franken at all at this point, I figured that out a while ago :crackup:

8. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Off the rails indeed.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

We need some kind of feature that indicates the blood-alcohol level at the bottom of every post on the BBS. :D

t500racer, cav115 and Mot Okstef like this.
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I was thinking almost that exact same thing :beer:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This is not just about Tom, by the way. I can think of a few around here who could use some occasional breathalyzer measurements to gain full awareness of the situation. :D

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh absolutely! Been there myself.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I know. I read how touching a pussy and touching a shoulder are the same thing. :D

14. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

this reads like youve never been in a "champagne room" or had a private lap dance...lol. The nice ladies get about 3 minutes to shake their money maker(s) and the contract is you get to pretend youre having the "hot" girlfriend experience while she gyrates or grinds on you perhaps draping her hair or breasts over your face...lol.
    Now where your hands go is dependent upon the "contractor"...lol. Some dont mind where they land as long as no "penetration" or "creeper" stuff happens. Of course YMMV. :D The idea is to get you to spend the $700/hr for the company...lol #supportsinglemoms

15. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Men should do what women do, file sexual harassment :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Now you've done it. He is in front of a mirror taking a good look at his erection.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

I would like to state I have never had a pussy of mine touched by anyone ever. Wait, do cats count?

Mot Okstef likes this.
  18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Wait! Maybe that's why I'm constantly getting into fights. Whenever a guy walks up to me and slaps me on the shoulder and asks "how you doing," I start swinging away thinking I'm being sexually assaulted. I've never had a pussy, or a cat, so I guess I don't know the difference. :eek:

:D

19. Mot Okstef

I blame this. ;)

image.jpeg

V5 Racer likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I see you've moved up from Smirnoff Ice. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.