1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van Camps Beenie Weenies

Discussion in 'General' started by Metalhead, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I concede that. Making your own is better. But my dumbass doesn't know how, so I buy them. In the can. The original.

Ghost of Casby likes this.
  2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Metalhead, I hope you enjoyed consuming my delicious sausage on Friday.

Unfortunately, Phil was the only person willing to devour your weiner offerings on Saturday, I hope your feelings aren't hurt.

As far as VCBW, very good, straight from the can, hot or cold, either way.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Yep and all passed up on my wifey's bean chili....

More for me !!!

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I assure you, if there was anything he enjoyed throughout the weekend, it was gobbling your sausage down!

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HAHAHAHA!!!!!:crackup:

At CMP this weekend, Kurt was good enough to invite me to his and Draiks pit for dinner. He made smoked sausages on the grill and cooked a can of Sauer Kraut to go with it. After it was done he yelled over at me as I was tinkering with my bike about fifty feet away and yelled "HEY METALHEAD! YOU WANNA COME OVER AND TASTE MY MEAT?"

Everyone within two hundred feet of us looked up like WTF? I laughed my ass off.

The next night after racing all day, Kurt, Me, and and Phil all decided to cook our own stuff and throw it in a pile and let everyone munch on it. Kurt was doing some burgers, I was cooking hot dogs, and Phil was doing homemade chili. Unfortunately Phil crashed earlier in the day and was off his game mentally from a head smack. He was late getting the chili going, and I was late getting the dogs going because I had been drinking a few. I burned the shit out of them. Phil ate them anyway because he was out of it. lol.

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

The result of that and cornbread would choke a buzzard off a gutwagon.

7. humblepie

humblepie Well-Known Member

With Tabasco on them.:D

8. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

[​IMG]

9. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Dayum, just dayum......I haven't discussed Beenie Weenies in a long time (thank gawd):crackup:

When I worked in the glorious shipyards of Mayport (Jax) Fl....."Its Beenie Weenie Time" was code......code for "pink-slips are coming out, stock up cuz you are gonna be broke and ya still gotta eat". :(

So, unfortunately, I still equate Beenie Weenies as a negative, sorry MH. :eek:

10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Soooo......hot or cold?

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Sorry about that. That does suck.:eek:

Soooo.....hot or cold?:Poke:

12. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

cold....but its been a lloooonnng time. :D

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

High five.:beer:

14. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

We call um Walking Tacos, if that's the same thing? Fritos or Doritos with basically chili on them, some SC/Salsa/Jap's(peppers not people), and done.

The place who normally serves them at the track last weekend changed this year and didn't have them. Sucks.

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Here is how I like them. I open a can of VCBWs dump that shit in the garbage, clean the can out real good and use it to heat up some cowboy beans. :D

16. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Nice!

17. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

ya! thats the ticket!

18. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Bush's!!!!!

19. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

that shit is too expensive.
    I am talking about the affordable, common people beans.

20. caferace

caferace No.

:stupid:
    sez the guy with 80 cars and bikes.

-jim