1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7MW Champ!

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by The H-man, Sep 7, 2006.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I like that plan. I was using to the fullest, then it happend...the search for the holy grail an dbig HP #'s started. I was really happy with my 83 hp. It seems nobody else was though.

Can we go back to those days? I still have that motor ready to be reinstalled.

2. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Sure..........I still got mine too!

3. stickboy274

OK, I'll put mine in this weekend, all of you do the same.

4. jp233

jp233 hu huh, you said "member"

that shitcane is the only place at RoadATL that is actually even fun on a 250... its more of a big bike track for sure. well i'll be at the GNF hopefully the whole time (I aint got shit else to do as i got layed off last week and now am an unemployed dirtbag), so i hope to be watching the braking performances into 10a between everyone in v7 mw

5. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

"the search for the holy grail an dbig HP #'s started. I was really happy with my 83 hp."

............. don't gimme that shit

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Done.............you need some help getting your old one in? Do you even remember which one it is? I think that's the one with flowers growing out of the cylinders on the back porch.

:D

7. stickboy274

no, I think it's the one I used as a wheel chock to keep my old blue truck from rolling away.

8. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Oh......that's a truck.................I thought it was a vegatable garden in an old wash tub.

9. stickboy274

It's parked behind my redneck race car.

You know, the one I race in the Nascar BUSH series.

10. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

They don't race El Camino's in the Bush series.........maybe the Pelion Kudzu series.

11. stickboy274

Whatever. It's a bute. And if I see one of you fookers comin' around here with some round up, we gonna fight!!!

12. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Off season racing

Rule clarification?

So I got my eye on a Subaru Brat in the Tradin Times and I was wondering if it is eligable for the Kudzu series..........or is it just for domestic toters? What if I put a rebel flag on it or put a bowtie over the hood emblem?

I know how strickly rules are enforced in Pelion...........or should I say stickly.............I would hate to drive all the way out in the boondocks and some local protest me.

13. stickboy274

Well, at first they will laugh at your cute littel truck-ish vehicle, with it's little motor. You know if it doesn't have a V8 in it, it ain't fast.

They may let you race, but they will not let you win. If you do, you will never be seen again. You'll end up living at the nudist colony out here as a towel boy at the pool. Cleaning the the lounge chairs and such for 300+, 60 and over gay (not that there's anything wrong with that), rednecks.

Thet'll take care of you real fine!!

14. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Well I better not get it then. I wouldn't want to take your job away from you.

15. stickboy274

Well, you know how it is. I gotta feed the kids, and we're not sure this tire thing will catch on.

At least they tip well.

16. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

is that tip well or whip well......:moon:

17. stickboy274